COUNTRYSTRONG is offline New Member

Spare tire problem!!!

I'm 6'0 240 lbs and 23 years old, i have been workin out for several years with great success, everything on me is cut up and big, im on a 4 time a week training regiment and do plenty of cardio but cant seem to cut the weight through my lower midsection giving me a chiseled body with the exception of the dreaded "spare tire" that just wont go away!!! Is there anything i can take or any new ideas i could try? I'm open for any suggestions, sorry my BF is around 16%. Need help fast!!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Wrong forum!

Try lowering your BF some more, and ad in more exercises that will target the muscle around your problem area as well.

Sorry for the wrong forum im new to this, where would i post a comment like that? Thanx for the reply also i will step up the cardio!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no big deal, I have always found that following the sticky in the cutting thread to be a great way to lose fat.. you cannot spot reduce fat (with some exceptions)..

High protein, moderate carbs, lower fats..

but i like EFA like flax to cause the fat to wash away also..

checkout the diet forum..

remember we eat to grow, and we eat to cut fat..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Tesla is offline Member
    If it won't go away no matter what you do, you might want to look into liposuction.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Theres a couple of reasons you might be having a problem... Fat around the lower midsection (Spare Tire) and on the lower chest and around the arm pit area can all be derived from high estrogen levels. Also from a chemical called cortisol. Your only 23 so cortisol may not be your problem. Why dont you try low doses of letro for 2-3 weeks around .25 or .5 mgs ed... I personally have been on 2.5mg of letro a day for the past month for PCT and it did knock off most of my love handle fat.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-11-2007 at 07:23 AM.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    EDIT: I tried PMing you with info but you cant recieve pms yet... get your post count up to 25
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-11-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    its a stubborn area just keep up the good work, target the area, keep the diet clean and keep at it, time is on your side

thanks musicman and can u give me a little info on letro?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    dont look for results in a matter of weeks or months give it a full 6 months of proper diet with cardio in the morning when hunger gets the best of you have some caffine or fiber powder.
    you dont need drugs just hard work and diet ok i take that back if your worried about some kind of hormonal problem get blood work done.

shadow389 is offline Banned
    u know u out to try lipo 6 its an amazing fat cutter and do cardio 3 times a week something to this extent medium run on treadmill about 4.5 miles per hour for 3 minutes then turn the speed up to 7.5 or 8 miles per hour once u reacj that do it for 1:30 then imeedaitly ut it down to 30 miles an hour for 5 mintues and do another interal like this i would do this afterworkout plus ride a bike for 20 mitues before workout i box and i have done this for the last 3 years it workout micracles with that lipo 6

muscle_20 is offline Member
    lipo 6 is good i wasnt sure what to think about it so i have never used it will give it a go when i cut next year now

shadow389 is offline Banned
    it is really good hydorxcut is ok to but not really doing ne kinda miracles that i have seen, the biggest thing is with lipo 6 it will really cut u if u drink the water with it to cut the fat and the high intensity cardio. Relcore is good as well but lipo 6 hands down cuz it time released and if u really wnat trim up take one more pill than ur supposed to each serving. It doesnt hurt u. and get u some kinda off caffine pills no energy drinks they will mess u up in cutting.

Thread Information