Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member

Question What's the matter with me!

Hello gents-
    I recently posted a diet for review on this forum. I got some positive feedback and ended up with a fairly good diet IMO. (The title of the thread was "Thanks for shattering my dreams") The popular opinion seemed to be that I didn't have enough calories, however I've been using that diet for over a week now, running and lifting regularly, and I am seeing good results. The weird thing is that I seem to be eating a TON more than I used to. For most of the day I feel full. I was wondering if that's just my body trying to get used to such a big change...(Before, I was only eating like 2 meals a day, composed primarily of JUNK) Now that I'm eating more meals, and meals that are actually healthy, will it take a while for my body to adjust? Or is there something terribly wrong with my diet? Or should I just shut up and be thankful that I'm not starving all the time? lol. Thanks for any advice guys, you rock.

sonnygll is offline Member
    Well, you should never feel hungry. To lose weight I just eat as much as I want, take in around 1.2 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound and keep the carbs pretty low, around 60 most days. I eat around 3000 calories a day or so while cutting, but with my appetite I don't really have to keep track. I can just tell by how full I am. Keep your carbs early in the day as much as you can too. If you are a beginner you should be able to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time like that for a while.

Then when I bulk, I just increase the carbs and get fairly full. Usually just shy of 4000 calories. I weigh 200 lbs by the way.

Thread Information