Illusions is offline New Member

Diet through PCT?

Quick question for you guys. If your goal for your cycle is bulking lean mass should a bulking diet be continued through PCT or should you bring your cal back to maintenance for PCT?
    I would love to hear any experiences on the mater. I really want to make the best of my first cycle.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions
    Quick question for you guys. If your goal for your cycle is bulking lean mass should a bulking diet be continued through PCT or should you bring your cal back to maintenance for PCT?
    I would love to hear any experiences on the mater. I really want to make the best of my first cycle.
    The calorie ratios you are eating during cycle should not be far off from your NEW maintenance anyway, i.e. with the new mass gained.

Keep diet the same.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    eat as much as you possibly can, as often as you possibly can (eat clean though). definitely bulking cycle, you want to hold on to that new muscle. i barely lost anything (if anything) during my pct on my first cycle by doing this.

also - DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL. this will eat your muscle and raise your cortisol levels

there's a great thread on pct that covers diet in the pct forum.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooer
    also - DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL. this will eat your muscle and raise your cortisol levels
    Word.

The first mistake I made. Lost 4lbs on first night I went out boozing.

Illusions is offline New Member
    "DIET this is so important that i carnet stress this enough. your body is in a VERY catabolic state low test levels high estrogen and cortisol levels. You need to eat more calories and more protein to give your body the fighting chance it need's to hold onto as much muscle as possible. IMO unless your competing putting on a bit extra BF should not be a problem and can be cut post PCT when your levels are back to normal."
    "TRAINING what i need to do is train harder for less time during PCT i might fit 60mins into 45mins try and not over training i have to up my intensity and this is very hard with low test levels i know this but you need to try get into the gym and out as quick as possible to get more food into you. keep cortisol down also because this will be raised during PCT and it will be a lot easyer to overtrain." - Stocky121....

Yeah I see this, good info... must have overlooked it
    Last edited by Illusions; 09-02-2007 at 11:59 AM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    many use clen during PCT so they can keep cals high or higher while not gaining any excess fat.

Thread Information