Thread: food comments

bigeater is offline Associate Member

food comments

Do guys at your job say that you are weird or something like that when you eat the same everyday? Do they (co workers, family members or guys at school) give other comments about the way you are eating, like when you are eating healthy food or drinking protein shakes or takeing other supplements?

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    yea... all the time my sisters say your eating again... and stop taking steroids meaning my shakes.... im all natty for now... but i normally tend to take supps in the morning no one really around protien shake only pwo and maybe another one mid day... other than that eat FOOD....

gooer is offline Associate Member
    yeah people i dont know that well just think it's funny like 'oh big guy eating again!' but my girlfriend omg shes annoying as **** with the 'oh your eating again? you have a problem! blah blah blah'

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002
    yea... all the time my sisters say your eating again... and stop taking steroids meaning my shakes.... im all natty for now... but i normally tend to take supps in the morning no one really around protien shake only pwo and maybe another one mid day... other than that eat FOOD....
    Hey. Iīm not all natty. I take a proteinshake with my oatmeal in the morning.

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    people at work are always commenting on my eating. Like "damn, it's a wonder you don't way 350 pounds" or "are you eating again" and the one I like "is that a shake-a-roid".

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002
    I know food comes first and proteinshakes for example are just supplements if you donīt have time to eat or if itīs hard to eat enough protein. Itīs good to drink a proteinshake maybe mixed with oatmeal or oil if you just have a short break at school or at your job.
    Thereīs not many comments on this thread but thanks to those that have replyed. I thought that it would be fun to hear what people that eat like 3 times a day and other times drink coffee or coke and eat cookies or something comments when you are eating healthy, 5 - 7 times a day and sometimes drink a proteinshake or take some other supplement.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Theres a chicken place right by my office that has the most perfect meals for my diet so if any co-workers are going out to eat they know I'll only go if we go there. I think I'm getting some of the fatties to lose some weight! Otherwise they'll say "Go to your chicken place, we're going to (enter fatty place here)!"

Thread Information