Venomx99 is offline New Member

Diet question for the wise

Ok so this is my first post EDIT(Second post, first post was this in another section) but I've been a long time reader. I'm usually able to find the information I need by just by searching but in this case I think asking is going to provide me a better answer than just searching.

So I'm getting ready to start my third cycle here in the next couple of weeks. My first two cycles were very weak cause I just wanted to get a feel of how my body would react to some of these chemicals. The questions that I have are not in reference to the cycle that I'm going to run now but more for my diet. I have come to understand, like most of you already now, that a good diet is the absolute key. Below is my information, stats, and planned cycle.

27 5'11 210lbs 17%

400mg Test blend every 6th day (Proprinate 30mg, Isocaproate 60mg, Phenylproprinate 60mg, Deconate 100mg and Undeconate 150mg)
    50mg Propinate every 2nd and 4th day
    50mg Winny EOD for the last 6 weeks

What I want to know is what is a good range for daily calories? Currently I'm consuming anywhere from 1700-2000 calories with a breakdown of 15% fat, 35% carbs and 50% protein. Now my concerns lies in that I can very easily gain weight. I'm one of those guys that if I don't workout and eat pretty good I will gain weight. So I have to be very careful. Now this current diet has allowed me to come down from 229lbs./23%bf to what I am now. I would continue on this diet but I think that it would be counter productive to my goals. I'm not concerned with my overall weight as long as my bf% is low. I'm realistic and I know that this cycle will not get me down to 10%bf but I believe that if I do this really good then it can help me get down further than I am now.

So all of your input well be greatly appreciated. Sorry for such a long post but I guess since it's my first that I have a lot to say.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I would lower the carbs and up the protein and fat a little. Carbs are what really add to overall fat mass, especially carbs that contain fructose which fat cells have a preference for. If you looking to just change your body comp then the calorie range your at may be satisfactory. Nothing says that you can play with it as you go. I have similar stats to yours and a good calorie for me is around 2700 when i am trying to put on a little lean mass and drop BF. As apposed to when i am trying to bulk up I go into the 4000 calorie range. For you it will just depend on how much cardio you want to do and how much carbs you want to cut from your diet.

Venomx99 is offline New Member
    Thanks.

I currently eat about a 135g of carbs a day. Of course every couple of days I eat a few extra carbs to try and carb cycle. I have read that eating less that 100g of carbs a day isn't very healthy so I try to stay above that mark. Also my carbs come from whole grains and legumes (brown rice and beans) for the most part. I will be bumping up my protien intake to help with lean mass.

Thread Information