Geoffcj88 is offline New Member

Quick & Easy Snacks

Hey guys, I've been lean bulking for probably the past 3 to 4 weeks, and so far I am happy with my progress(its not much since its only that length, but still). 2 days a week I have class from 9:30 to 1:45 with only about 10min breaks in between classes, so I am not able to have a decent meal between those times. I know that pecans are pretty good, but honestly i'm not too big a fan of them.
    I was wondering if I could get some tips on snacks that you guys munch on when you dont have time for a meal.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffcj88 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been lean bulking for probably the past 3 to 4 weeks, and so far I am happy with my progress(its not much since its only that length, but still). 2 days a week I have class from 9:30 to 1:45 with only about 10min breaks in between classes, so I am not able to have a decent meal between those times. I know that pecans are pretty good, but honestly i'm not too big a fan of them.
    I was wondering if I could get some tips on snacks that you guys munch on when you dont have time for a meal.
    boiled eggs, steak or chicken whole wheat wraps. almonds, walnuts, cheese,

yogurt with granola, sandwich.

Succubus is offline Banned
    jerky, raisins, nuts, tuna pouches, fruit

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    I have the same issue.I just eat a bigger meal after!(i don't like eating in class.gives prof a bad impression)

Thanks guys. The only problem with the chicken/steak whole wheat wraps is that there is no way I would be able to carry that around with me during my first class or two lol, and I doubt it would keep well w/o refrigeration or something to keep it cool.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Get a small personal cooler and throw in a ice pack and youre good to go.

So instead of the nerd walking around with those rolling backpacks, i'll be 'the cooler guy' walking around with a personal cooler...sweet!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You must not have any confidence in yourself. When I was in college I had a small enough cooler that fit in my backpack. Please don't tell me you're too cool for a backpack, too?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    If you have a wrap it should stay good without refrigeration for a few hours. I travel alot for work and bring my own food on the planes. I have never gotten sick.
    Wraps, whole wheat bagel sandwiches, Jeky, fruit, nuts, I keep 4-5 ziplock baggies of food in my carry on. You should be able to do the same in a backpack.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    If you have a wrap it should stay good without refrigeration for a few hours. I travel alot for work and bring my own food on the planes. I have never gotten sick.
    Wraps, whole wheat bagel sandwiches, Jeky, fruit, nuts, I keep 4-5 ziplock baggies of food in my carry on. You should be able to do the same in a backpack.

i also bring mine without ice packs for a few hrs. you can get those soft lunch

boxs and it should stay cool without a ice pack. i always catch grief for my

cooler, i could care less, i know if i go hungry its my fault.

As for the backpack thing, no I dont use one, I just carry my notebook(I didn't buy any textbooks except for one). But ya, I like the the wraps and bagel 'sandwich' ideas, thanks.

Thread Information