ultra40 is offline Associate Member

Sh!ttiest workout ever

Chest and Tri mondays are generally my best workout because they are two of my strongest bodyparts. Usually i rep 275 6-8 times at the end up my workouts and 315 2-4 when i'm already pretty tired. Today i crashed on 255 for six, struggling to get up my 4th rep. I started cycling carbs last week and this weekend stayed very low on carbs but still kept to my diet and ate well. This morning i had my normal cup of oats to get some energy and restore my carbs, and had two lipodrene (fat burner and energy) pills. I felt sh!tty the whole morning after my first set.

anyone want to take a shot at why this was?!? Possible the low carbs, even though many people take in low amounts on nonlifting days and the fact that i had 50 grams of good carbs an hour before workouts?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    welcome to the wonderful world of "life''
    we all have good and bad days.. just chalk it up as a loss and press on.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    2 lipodrenes? That would be 50g of ephedrine before a workout, I think. I don't know how you react to ephedrine but 50g would make me feel like shit too.

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the inspiring message tai...... The package recommends 2 in the am and 1 in the pm.....So i didnt think 2 was a big deal since it is ephedra not ephedrine

Thread Information