dash0059 is offline Junior Member

Diet for losing weight/to use with Clen

Okay ive got a bunch of Clen that I dont need because starting a long ass bulking cycle. So I'm going to sell it to my friend who is trying to lose some weight. But before I sell him the Clen I want to get him on the proper diet and work out plan for a couple months or so (we'd be idiots if we didnt haha).

So I've never had to lose weight or cut or anything because I've always been a skinny son of a bitch. What I need to know is what is the best diet for my friend?

His Stats:
    Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 210
    Bf%: unknown but both agree way higher than it should be
    Work out plan: Trains with me and I am on a football training plan

any help would be great!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Check out the cutting sticky then make up a diet using that has a rough outline. Use fitday.com or something like that to get the macros for each meal. Post it up when you're done and we'll critique it.

dash0059 is offline Junior Member
    Wow I guess I have a slight retardation..

I looked over the stickies to see if any of the titles were of any that would help me out..

I dont know how I missed the first one haha

thanks man

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dash0059 View Post
    Okay ive got a bunch of Clen that I dont need because starting a long ass bulking cycle. So I'm going to sell it to my friend who is trying to lose some weight. But before I sell him the Clen I want to get him on the proper diet and work out plan for a couple months or so (we'd be idiots if we didnt haha).

So I've never had to lose weight or cut or anything because I've always been a skinny son of a bitch. What I need to know is what is the best diet for my friend?

His Stats:
    Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 210
    Bf%: unknown but both agree way higher than it should be
    Work out plan: Trains with me and I am on a football training plan

any help would be great!
    You guys recommend Clen for weight lose? I am also overweight chubby and I have been reading the post like crazy but I still dont know which Sted to get. I was going to go for the Clen but I want to be sure before I buy it.

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 307

Let me know. I want to get rid of my stomach that is where most of the fat is at. Most of my body is propotioned but my stomach.

I will check out the website that was noted in the thred to get my marcos on dieting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    You guys recommend Clen for weight lose? I am also overweight chubby and I have been reading the post like crazy but I still dont know which Sted to get. I was going to go for the Clen but I want to be sure before I buy it.

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 307

Let me know. I want to get rid of my stomach that is where most of the fat is at. Most of my body is propotioned but my stomach.

I will check out the website that was noted in the thred to get my marcos on dieting.
    Do a lot of research on it before trying it. At your size a good diet and cardio plan would work wonders. Think about that before jumping into anything else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Do a lot of research on it before trying it. At your size a good diet and cardio plan would work wonders. Think about that before jumping into anything else.
    Thanks for the reply. I have heard that too I have tried time after time dieting and working out. The only reult I get is my shoulders getting bulkier and my legs also. But I still have the stomach left.

My work out consist of:

1 hour of cardio 30 mins in Elliptical and 30 in the thredmill
    1 hour of weight machines: Mostly the Adbominal machine to work my stomach.
    30 mins of Sauna and/or steam room. I heard its good to burn fat.

I do this every other day. One of the members from here said that what its not even a work out what I am doing so I am like a tourist with no map lost looking all around.

What I want is for someone to tell me a workout that will really work and a diet plan that would work also. I am confused between the carb diets or the portien diets. Which one should I do, thats why I would want something that would work for me.

I went into Fitday.com and I posted my stats and my goal.

Current: 307 LBS
    Goal: 200 LBS By the end of the year 12/31/08

It said that if I want to reach my goal I need to loose about 4 LBS per week in order for me to reach this goal. I dont care much for bulking up ....... yet. I want to focus on loosing the stomach and the weight first. Then I can focus on bulking up.

What do you guys suggest?

Blog Entries
    Well you can't just lose stomach fat. The fat will come off all places and for you it will likely come off the stomach last...sorry but it's true with most males. You really need to just get a balanced diet like the one that is the first sticky "how to cut". You also need to not do so many stomach exercises. Your abs are just like every other muscle and you don't want to over work them. Start doing compound movements;

Shoulders: Military Press, Hang Clean and Press, Arnold Press

Arms: Close-Grip Chin-Up (w/palms facing toward your face), Dips, Close-Grip Pushup, Twisting Dumbbell Curl

Legs: Barbell Squat, Deadlift, Lunges

Back: Chin-Up, Pull-Down, Deadlift, Row

Chest: Push-Up, Dips, Bench Press.

If you're on the correct amount of calories with the correct foods you're not going to "bulk up". You may build muscle while cutting since it sounds like you haven't done much weight training previously but the idea is to keep that muscle mass working so it burns more fat calories!

In conclusion...check out the cutting sticky, post a diet in a new thread to be critiqued, do early morning empty stomach cardio at 65% max heartrate for 45min-1HR, start your compound lifting routine and don't make excuses. DIET DIET DIET. It's AT LEAST 70% about what you're eating in my opinion. After you stop losing 2-4 lbs a week tweek your diet. After you have lost 60+++LBS then maybe use something other than cardio/diet. If you must use something for mental motivation purposes stick to a ECA stack or something like Lipoflame but don't use it as a crutch.

I'm done rambling...

Blog Entries
    Well you can't just lose stomach fat. The fat will come off all places and for you it will likely come off the stomach last...sorry but it's true with most males. You really need to just get a balanced diet like the one that is the first sticky "how to cut". You also need to not do so many stomach exercises. Your abs are just like every other muscle and you don't want to over work them. Start doing compound movements;

Shoulders: Military Press, Hang Clean and Press, Arnold Press

Arms: Close-Grip Chin-Up (w/palms facing toward your face), Dips, Close-Grip Pushup, Twisting Dumbbell Curl

Legs: Barbell Squat, Deadlift, Lunges

Back: Chin-Up, Pull-Down, Deadlift, Row

Chest: Push-Up, Dips, Bench Press.

If you're on the correct amount of calories with the correct foods you're not going to "bulk up". You may build muscle while cutting since it sounds like you haven't done much weight training previously but the idea is to keep that muscle mass working so it burns more fat calories!

In conclusion...check out the cutting sticky, post a diet in a new thread to be critiqued, do early morning empty stomach cardio at 65% max heartrate for 45min-1HR, start your compound lifting routine and don't make excuses. DIET DIET DIET. It's AT LEAST 70% about what you're eating in my opinion. After you stop losing 2-4 lbs a week tweek your diet. After you have lost 60+++LBS then maybe use something other than cardio/diet. If you must use something for mental motivation purposes stick to a ECA stack or something like Lipoflame but don't use it as a crutch.

I'm done rambling...

Thanks for all of the advise. I will print it out and keep it.

About working out on an empty stomach, I usually go to work out after work. So all of my working out is done at night. What should I do then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    Thanks for all of the advise. I will print it out and keep it.

About working out on an empty stomach, I usually go to work out after work. So all of my working out is done at night. What should I do then?
    It's all about cardio on an empty stomach so you're using stored fat as energy to push through your cardio rather than whatever you have ate recently. As for as lifting, you should always have a meal sometime beforehand. If splitting the two isn't feasible for you like it's not for many I would lift first then do your cardio after for the same amount of time.

Blog Entries
    It's all about cardio on an empty stomach so you're using stored fat as energy to push through your cardio rather than whatever you have ate recently. As for as lifting, you should always have a meal sometime beforehand. If splitting the two isn't feasible for you like it's not for many I would lift first then do your cardio after for the same amount of time.
    Ok that is great... I mean I would change my schedule to morning working out but I know I wont do it. I am not a morning person at all.

so lifting first then cardio.... got it. I will do that.

What is the ECA stack? Sorry I am new to this.... Lipoflame where would I get that?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Get your workout and diet in check first. Use supplements for extra help if needed afterwards. You have to have patience though. Getting your ideal body doesnt happen over night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    Get your workout and diet in check first. Use supplements for extra help if needed afterwards. You have to have patience though. Getting your ideal body doesnt happen over night.
    That's why I am asking for advise right now. I understand that loosing weight does take time.

kreinbrook420 is offline New Member
    does any one know is switzerland clen is good or real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kreinbrook420 View Post
    does any one know is switzerland clen is good or real?
    I'm a natty so I am not using any Clen ... i wouldnt know sorry.... just keep asking or make up your own thread and ask.

Thread Information