ajlive is offline New Member

Exclamation Need Serious Help

I'm 22 yrs old work out as much as i can about 4-5 days a week for 2 hours at and some cardio at night not running i use the bike for about 6 miles i'm 5.91/2 and weigh 190-194 lbs and have never seen the cuts and weight lose I desire. I eat sparingly and as healthy as I can on min. wage but im looking for a cutting steroid or diet plan that will finally melt my fat away AS FAST AS POSSIBLE and give the definition I want. I tried researching winnie v but couldn't find info on the side effects im not so much looking for strength gains just definition and want to avoid some side effects like lose of gains or weight balloning after stopping use and ESPECIALLY the ACNE and BACKNE that come with streoids. anyone with suggestions please help so I can attain the body I want. It's summer time and i need to get ripped fast!

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlive View Post
    I'm 22 yrs old work out as much as i can about 4-5 days a week for 2 hours at and some cardio at night not running i use the bike for about 6 miles i'm 5.91/2 and weigh 190-194 lbs and have never seen the cuts and weight lose I desire. I eat sparingly and as healthy as I can on min. wage but im looking for a cutting steroid or diet plan that will finally melt my fat away AS FAST AS POSSIBLE and give the definition I want. I tried researching winnie v but couldn't find info on the side effects im not so much looking for strength gains just definition and want to avoid some side effects like lose of gains or weight balloning after stopping use and ESPECIALLY the ACNE and BACKNE that come with streoids. anyone with suggestions please help so I can attain the body I want. It's summer time and i need to get ripped fast!
    B4 u go too far U don't need gear,and nothing is going burn fat fast but ur diet..100% diet if u were to try it GH is known but it will take 6 to 8 months and some $$$$$$$..if u find something let me know...good luck

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlive View Post
    don't eat sparingly.

when you hardly eat, your body is starving. then when you DO feed yourself, it's going to store it rather than put it to good use.

cardio is key, as is eating often and small controlled meals..

post up diet info/what you eat daily.

Thread Information