scribbs12 is offline Member

COmpetition diet?

It just frustrates when im trying to figure out the exact diet i need to compete.. i dont have problems with cutting.. i just eat clean and less than what i normally do.. and i normally shed the weight... and same with bulking, i just eat the same thing that i eat with cutting just more ...
    i want to compete on nov 8th.. at the lackland npc....

but i dont want to go in looking all shitty... as in 10-14%body fat... in that case i just wont do it..

I talked to a nutritionist/body builder.. and he wants 100 just to talk to me.. and 40 bucks a week until nov 8th..and then extra cash that he didnt say how much to check up on me at the end of every week.. to make my diet down to the last protein/cal/fat/carb etc.. i seen his work with other clients and it does work.... but is there any other alternative ... or some internet site that i can send my stats/work out routine etc... and have them dial in my diet? any help appreciated

all comments/ suggestions/ PMs welcome... anything?..

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    If you're not going to pay someone... It lies at you to put together your own diet dude.

I can't believe how cheap some people are w/ regard to what they want.

You either invest time, or you invest money.

There is a competitive bodybuilding forum here by the way.

Invest the time in scouring the threads there.

-CNS

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    that doesn't sound bad at all. $40 a week is NOTHING! my dad charges triple that an HOUR (not for diets). just hope you never need a lawyer, they'll charge upward of $250 an hour.

the point: if you're serious at all, that money is nothing.

oh i didnt know what the going rates were... so it is cheap i see.. i guess i will be talking to him..

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    If you're not going to pay someone... It lies at you to put together your own diet dude.

I can't believe how cheap some people are w/ regard to what they want.

You either invest time, or you invest money.

There is a competitive bodybuilding forum here by the way.

Invest the time in scouring the threads there.

-CNS
    well... i cant believe how cheap some people are either... but in THIS CASE I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH CASH>>... I am a full time college student... and i have 2 part time jobs.....taking loans and working is just barely paying my 5k tuition a semester.... i still have to pay for my books, food, and gas... so i dont think its that cheap for me.. some people are less fortunate nark.. so stop knockn on me..

yes college is hard, and expensive, and its good that you can pay for everything on your own. i know i couldn't, but my mom is paying for everything. but if you really are serious about this you can find room to squeeze it in the budget. the biggest place to save money is on gas. i have to pay for my own, and its terrible. try to minimize how much you need to drive, avoid it whenever you can, run places instead if its close. you'll quickly find you can come up with $40 a week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    yes college is hard, and expensive, and its good that you can pay for everything on your own. i know i couldn't, but my mom is paying for everything. but if you really are serious about this you can find room to squeeze it in the budget. the biggest place to save money is on gas. i have to pay for my own, and its terrible. try to minimize how much you need to drive, avoid it whenever you can, run places instead if its close. you'll quickly find you can come up with $40 a week
    Bingo.

Everyone has a reason why they can't do this or that:

A reason why they can't take the time to do research on their own.

A reason why they can't take a ****ing calculator in hand and find out how many calories they need.

A reason why they can't browse one of the hundreds of nutrition databases and compile their own portions sizes.

etc.

If I had a dollar for every 'reason', I'd never work again.

-CNS

Blog Entries
    Bingo.

Everyone has a reason why they can't do this or that:

A reason why they can't take the time to do research on their own.

A reason why they can't take a ****ing calculator in hand and find out how many calories they need.

A reason why they can't browse one of the hundreds of nutrition databases and compile their own portions sizes.

etc.

If I had a dollar for every 'reason', I'd never work again.

-CNS

A reason why they can't click on the Competitive Bodybuilding Q & A forum on the board index: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...aysprune=&f=31

A reason why they can't read the stickies:

Mike's show prep Journal: My Show Prep Journal 2005 - with details

Carb up, fat load, water explained and planned out for you: CARB UP, FAT LOAD, WATER all explained and planned out for you

A reason why they can't read the 'how to cut' sticky in this very forum: UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Always a 'reason'.

No flame intended of course

-CNS

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    I paid 700$ for my contest prep diet for 16 weeks to some dick bag who had me come in flat (some NPC Judge) POFS!
    I spent that much because price did not matter to me, doing and being my best did.
    Next time I will do my own research but his basic diet did help me drop BF% and weight
    Last edited by jackjackson; 07-25-2008 at 09:04 PM.

No flame intended of course

-CNS
    lol nahhh

Thread Information