Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Critic my diet

  1. #41
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    ^^^ ive said my piece ...*L* and he and i are cool ...we agreed it was over and someone disagreed with him again ....so now it appears it isnt over(at least for some of us). Im gonna TRY and be done with it *L* I try to keep my mouth shut sometimes...i really do...
    oh and btw all - my debate re this very topic in another thread was with...u guessed it ..Phate ...slightly different circumstances but very similar*L* BUT thats what prompted me to try the bcaa's before cardio post resistance to see for myself results....anyway have fun guys...
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-16-2008 at 06:43 PM.

  2. #42
    FireGuy's Avatar
    FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Center Stage
    Posts
    7,215
    When I am precontest I do cardio first thing in the morning and in the afternoon post workout. No way I can fit it all into one session.

  3. #43
    fit4ever180's Avatar
    fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gym and the Kitchen
    Posts
    684
    yeah ya'll (i've been missing out on this too)

  4. #44
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays;433***3
    Thats exactly here the problem is. You gotta cut into your work out time.
    If I ever do cardio post workout its only 10 minutes of interval sprinting, the 30 minutes post your workout is the most anabolic state your body will reach during the entire day.
    Simply your are closing the window of deliviering maximum nutrients and glycogen to your exahusted muscles.
    It makes no sense to waste it to do cardio. I do my cardio separate, That is how it should be done. Doing cardio after weights is just for time issue, since 99% of ppl cannot make it to the gym twice/day.
    how intense is this interval sprinting? Are you talking about sprinting (outside or on the basketball court) all out for 30 sec to 1 minute then resting a minute type of intervals, or are you talking about sprinting intervals using the treadmill?

  5. #45
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    how intense is this interval sprinting? Are you talking about sprinting (outside or on the basketball court) all out for 30 sec to 1 minute then resting a minute type of intervals, or are you talking about sprinting intervals using the treadmill?
    When I do my cardio post workout, I have to use the treadmill, when I do it in the AM I do it up hill in the street or the high school tracks.

  6. #46
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    When I do my cardio post workout, I have to use the treadmill, when I do it in the AM I do it up hill in the street or the high school tracks.
    i almost got arrested doing that, lol

  7. #47
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    ok i revised the diet after the comments i got . tell me if i got it on the nose now.



    6:30 pre workout 6 egg whites 1 cup (uncooked) oats ( or can i have shake or liquid )bcaa instead
    30 g p 54 g c 6 g f

    8:30 post work out
    2 scoop whey , 1.5 cup skim milk, 1 banana
    59 g p 41 g c 1 g f

    9:30 1 can tuna or chicken breast , .5 cup (uncooked) oats,1 scoop whey in whater
    55 g p 27 g c 3 g f

    12:00 11 whites 1 whole egg, large salad olive oil dressing
    50 g p o c 32 g f

    2:30 1 can tuna or chicken breast , .5 cup (uncooked) oats , 1 scoop whey in whater
    50 g p 27 g c 3 g f


    5:00 11 whites , 1 whole egg, 1 cup vegs
    50 g p 6 g c 4 g f

    7:30 11 whites , 1 whole egg, 1 cup vegs, 25 almonds
    50 g p 6 g c 25 g f

    10:00 2 scoops casein in water
    50 g p


    1:00 am 1 scoop casein in water
    25 g p

    4: 00am 1 scoop casein in water
    25 g p


    440 g p 161 g c 94 g f

    and as far as cardio not sure can you guys tell me when the best time to do it is.

  8. #48
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NEOSUP View Post
    ok i revised the diet after the comments i got . tell me if i got it on the nose now.



    6:30 pre workout 6 egg whites 1 cup (uncooked) oats ( or can i have shake or liquid )bcaa instead
    30 g p 54 g c 6 g f

    8:30 post work out
    2 scoop whey , 1.5 cup skim milk, 1 banana
    59 g p 41 g c 1 g f

    9:30 1 can tuna or chicken breast , .5 cup (uncooked) oats,1 scoop whey in whater
    55 g p 27 g c 3 g f

    12:00 11 whites 1 whole egg, large salad olive oil dressing
    50 g p o c 32 g f

    2:30 1 can tuna or chicken breast , .5 cup (uncooked) oats , 1 scoop whey in whater
    50 g p 27 g c 3 g f


    5:00 11 whites , 1 whole egg, 1 cup vegs
    50 g p 6 g c 4 g f

    7:30 11 whites , 1 whole egg, 1 cup vegs, 25 almonds
    50 g p 6 g c 25 g f

    10:00 2 scoops casein in water
    50 g p


    1:00 am 1 scoop casein in water
    25 g p

    4: 00am 1 scoop casein in water
    25 g p


    440 g p 161 g c 94 g f

    and as far as cardio not sure can you guys tell me when the best time to do it is.
    *LOL* now thats funny

  9. #49
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    When I do my cardio post workout, I have to use the treadmill, when I do it in the AM I do it up hill in the street or the high school tracks.
    that's cool...I know when I do HIIT cardio in my neighborhood it kicks my ass! I always make sure I have carbs before and after HIIT cardio. I was worried that you were preforming very intense HIIT cardio after your workout when carbs are depleted...even 10 minutes of intense HIIT cardio without glycogen can lead to muscle breakdown. For this reason I usually only do HITT cardio on non-workout days. Smoke I know you know this just getting it out there for those that don't know.

  10. #50
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    bump

  11. #51
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    that's cool...I know when I do HIIT cardio in my neighborhood it kicks my ass! I always make sure I have carbs before and after HIIT cardio. I was worried that you were preforming very intense HIIT cardio after your workout when carbs are depleted...even 10 minutes of intense HIIT cardio without glycogen can lead to muscle breakdown. For this reason I usually only do HITT cardio on non-workout days. Smoke I know you know this just getting it out there for those that don't know.
    I do that too, but I drink 1 scoop of whey with water. Then do it. I could breakdown some muscle but the benefit is great. Try it. Your metabolism will go nuts.

  12. #52
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    I do that too, but I drink 1 scoop of whey with water. Then do it. I could breakdown some muscle but the benefit is great. Try it. Your metabolism will go nuts.
    might give that a shot after a fairly quick workout. I know you know your stuff, I have seen your pictures that prove it.

  13. #53
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    today is grocery day . ... any suggestions or do i have the diet in check??

  14. #54
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    bump

  15. #55
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    ok i revised the diet after the comments i got . tell me if i got it on the nose now.



    6:30 pre workout 6 egg whites 1 cup (uncooked) oats ( or can i have shake or liquid )bcaa instead
    30 g p 54 g c 6 g f

    8:30 post work out
    2 scoop whey , 1.5 cup skim milk, 1 banana
    59 g p 41 g c 1 g f

    9:30 1 can tuna or chicken breast , .5 cup (uncooked) oats,1 scoop whey in whater
    55 g p 27 g c 3 g f

    12:00 11 whites 1 whole egg, large salad olive oil dressing
    50 g p o c 32 g f

    2:30 1 can tuna or chicken breast , .5 cup (uncooked) oats , 1 scoop whey in whater
    50 g p 27 g c 3 g f


    5:00 11 whites , 1 whole egg, 1 cup vegs
    50 g p 6 g c 4 g f

    7:30 11 whites , 1 whole egg, 1 cup vegs, 25 almonds
    50 g p 6 g c 25 g f

    10:00 2 scoops casein in water
    50 g p


    1:00 am 1 scoop casein in water
    25 g p

    4: 00am 1 scoop casein in water
    25 g p


    440 g p 161 g c 94 g f

  16. #56
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154

  17. #57
    LanceDBOL is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    In bold.

    keep a shake of 1 scoop casein or 1 scoop whey in water by ur bed, when u get up to the bathroon down it.
    If you use whey then add 1/2 tbs olive oil in it.

    Good luck
    ]

    What does the olive oil do?

  18. #58
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    come on guys help me out on this . thank you

  19. #59
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    i think your last revision looks good..Id do this ....whole food meal pre workout id personaly add raisins to oat or small amount of some type higher gi carb since u r working out immediately after meal. If you can do all those eggs god bless. Id personally do a whole food source before bed ...but thats JMO ...if u have discipline to get up 2 times and drink shake again good job...im not sure its necessary as 40grams of caesin takes like 8+ hrs to digest ..and thats your before bed shake. If u want calories at night to boost caloric intake...go for it. Now its time to do it faithfully and monitor progress re eval from time time time so you can tweak it...and keep us post on your progress thats about it bro ......

  20. #60
    NEOSUP's Avatar
    NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    parking lot of fame
    Posts
    154
    thank you for the feed back . yea its alot of eggs but its not that bad been eating almost 4 dozen a day doing a diet real close to this for a couple of months now just trying to tweek it and get the most out of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •