{{HEAVYDUTY}} is offline Junior Member

Need your input guys

Well here is the deal i have just got back into the gym for about 2 months and when i started i was 291lbs and now i am at 270lbs here is my diet...

8am bowl of oatmeal and bananna

10am apple and 100 calorie snack pack

1145pm lunch..family pack of tuna with little mayo and relish and 2 slices of wheat bread or 1 boneless chicken and 1 can of greenbeans or a big bowl of salad with carrots and broccoli fat free dressing

130pm apple and cup of apple sauce

400pm apple and some wheat thins

530-745 gym cardio for 30 min then 2 body parts a day lifting with i hour of racquet ball twice a week

815pm 55grm portien shake and dinner is one of the choices i posted for lunch but atleast 3 nights a week its chicken and green beans

Weekends are not as disciplined but still not fried foods and no fast foods always salads chicken or sometimes a steak.

Basically i have lost 20lbs and i really want to get on a cycle of anavar about 100mgs a day to start the next step of fat cutting and i choose anavar because a friend of mine did a cycle and shredded the fat like crazy. So any imput would be great and thanks for all your help.

Here are some pics of me at the moment im 6'2" 270LBS AND 24% BODY FAT (ACCORDING TO THE MACHINE AT THE GYM)
    Last edited by {{HEAVYDUTY}}; 05-05-2009 at 07:16 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well first congrats on progress...getting the diet in order is def a great idea. IMO you need to have pro / carbs at all meals...you have several carb only meals...even if they are lower in carbs - they are still carb only...apples arent a bad fruit choice if necessary - but 3 a day imo is overboard...maybe 1. Go either pro/carb/incidental fats meal ....or protein/fats meal ....not an all carb meal. thats a start anyway....

POPS is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by {{HEAVYDUTY}} View Post
    Well here is the deal i have just got back into the gym for about 2 months and when i started i was 291lbs and now i am at 270lbs here is my diet...

8am bowl of oatmeal and bananna

10am apple and 100 calorie snack pack

1145pm lunch..family pack of tuna with little mayo and relish and 2 slices of wheat bread or 1 boneless chicken and 1 can of greenbeans or a big bowl of salad with carrots and broccoli fat free dressing

130pm apple and cup of apple sauce

400pm apple and some wheat thins

530-745 gym cardio for 30 min then 2 body parts a day lifting with i hour of racquet ball twice a week

815pm 55grm portien shake and dinner is one of the choices i posted for lunch but atleast 3 nights a week its chicken and green beans

Weekends are not as disciplined but still not fried foods and no fast foods always salads chicken or sometimes a steak.

Basically i have lost 20lbs and i really want to get on a cycle of anavar about 100mgs a day to start the next step of fat cutting and i choose anavar because a friend of mine did a cycle and shredded the fat like crazy. So any imput would be great and thanks for all your help.

Here are some pics of me at the moment im 6'2" 270LBS AND 24% BODY FAT (ACCORDING TO THE MACHINE AT THE GYM)
    Congrats of dropping the 20 dude! However I feel that you need to check on your diet a bit. Check out fitday.com and figure out how many cals. you need per day and go from there. Theres a lot of info. there so be patient. Also, theres no wonder drug that will shred you up; its your diet and cardio. Just to give you an example, I train 4 days/week weights followed by cardio for 45 min steady state cardio. My diet is by the books and is what has helped my lose body fat where I need it. PM me if you want to know exactly what I do on a daily basis...good luck

thanks guys and popsinc i will pm u. I did a quick add of what im eating a day and this is what i came up with
    calories= about 1000 not including the fruit which i dont know about

fat=30-40grms

carbs= between 80-100

pro= between 100-150grms

this is just a estimate all could be plus or minus a little

Ok i need a little more help im kinda at a stand still here i think im gonna ad some clen and more cardio to cut some more fat% what else can i do to help with cutting
    What do i need to change in my diet ant help would be great Thanks

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    More food, more cardio, more TIME!! No need for clen or anything else at this time.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by {{HEAVYDUTY}} View Post
    Ok i need a little more help im kinda at a stand still here i think im gonna ad some clen and more cardio to cut some more fat% what else can i do to help with cutting
    What do i need to change in my diet ant help would be great Thanks
    Don't be taking clen until you get you bf % down. Extremely unnessesary at this point.

thanks guys and popsinc i will pm u. I did a quick add of what im eating a day and this is what i came up with
    calories= about 1000 not including the fruit which i dont know about

fat=30-40grms

carbs= between 80-100

pro= between 100-150grms

this is just a estimate all could be plus or minus a little
    Thats not enough food. You are not morbidly obese so you don't need your calories that low.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    add more protien to each meal and cut out some of the fruit.

So what do u think my calorie intake should be everyday i was under the assumption that less calories = fat loss.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    In this case,less calories = muscle loss and slow metabolism.

Thread Information