Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well ive read it like 9 times trying to make sense of it but its not coming..lol i understand im gonna lose muscle in a cutter i dont want to do that... just trying to make sense of the high carb approach...

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    people corelate high carbs with bloating and weight gain... that's not the case...

im on a 40 40 20 split right now, eating over 300 carbs a day and iv been losing steady weight

ill also be addin in some alburterol next week along with my anadrol and test p... i was watching those nutrition videos by this millo's guy and he says that he eats 500 carbs and 500 p and is ripped.. so i know it works i jut cant understand how.. well im off to bed man thanks for the help.. ill try more tomorrow.. if need anything let me know im in your debt for all the help..

Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    ill also be addin in some alburterol next week along with my anadrol and test p... i was watching those nutrition videos by this millo's guy and he says that he eats 500 carbs and 500 p and is ripped.. so i know it works i jut cant understand how.. well im off to bed man thanks for the help.. ill try more tomorrow.. if need anything let me know im in your debt for all the help..
    hey man no prob..

fair warning, be ready to put on almost a 1lb a day when you do adrol.. that shit WILL make you bloat a bit. so be patient with the diet okay???

yea thanks buddy, im taking armidex .5 eod dont know it that helps or not....

that will help..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information