management is offline New Member

What should I eat??????????

Ok right now im weighting in around 175. Im 6ft and trying to get up to 200.

I just started doing legs about 2 months ago and have gained 8 lbs (my legs are like twigs)

I just want to gain some solid mass. I can eat whatever the hell I want right now and still stay lean. Im sayin like eat damn double cheese burgers and shit and im still 7% body fat.

I just want to gain some weight and reach my goal.

Could someone set me up with a meal plan for like a whole week? Im sure someone has something like this!

Help me reach my goal with a kick ass plan!

Heres some pics (Last 2 pics i was about 10lbs heavier) No pump in any pics

DRUNK haha

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    you seem a bit bigger then 175lbs.. nice rip going on there bro..

the best way for me to help you is for you to post up a detailed diet of what you usualy eat..

please include macros (pro/fat/cal/carb) im at school right now or i'd set you up on some nutrition videos and get your bmr and tdce going... just post up the diet for now, ill be in later on today to check it out...

management is offline New Member
    Nice thanks bro I appreciate it

Honeslty I eat whatever the hell I want. I try to wake up have a big bowl of cereal to get the day doing (never real hungry in the mornings). After I get out of class I'll usually grab a $5 foot long lol. Sweet onion chicken terriaki with only lettece added on. Later on make a sandwhich with some wheat bread usually turkey or ham. Then whatever else I decide to munch on.

Its different everyday man, I just eat whatever.

Thats why I feel like if i get on a good plan Ill be able to make some serious gains and reach my goal. I know diet has a HUGE impact on your gains so thats why im trying to get dedicated on something.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

above is a link to nutritional vidoes. great stuff for figuring a great diet..

then do some math for me
    Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Thread Information