Went there for the first time after the gym today reading up in this forum to pick up specialty goods. Got some ezekiel whole wheat bread, all natural wheat oats (big tube), 3 16oz greek style fat free plain yogurt, and some cinnamin for my sweet potatoes.
I was so damn surprised to see how much protein is in this yogurt. Its 70mg sodium, forgot how many carbs maybe like 10, and 22g of protein per 8oz! Thats 44g of protein per container! Problem is, this stuff tastes hella nasty, super sour and kind of bitter! I tried putting in some of the natural oats i got and that seemed to help. Any other ideas to make this yogurt taste better and still be healthy of course? Also, what other goods are worth checking out from Trader Joe's? Thanks.
Been spending most of my time on this site in of course all the aas sections, supplements, even training, and just now really started reading up in the diet. Ass backwards right? My diet is still good though and especially compared to most ive read on here but no where near perfect thats for sure. Hoping to learn a lot more from you guys in this section to really make these gains stick on pct and how to really get the results i need from future cycles. Cant believe u guys count all the macros, thats crazy. Id have a headache doin that!