The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Ok the TIME has come again...

OK after 8 solid weeks of a cutting type of diet at 3500 cals... I managed to go from 223 19.7%BF to 225 16.1%BF !!! yaaaaay ME !!!

lol.. Thanks EAT...

Although I am starting to see my ABS again .. BARELY.. but they are starting to peek on through... I STILL KNOW I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER..

Oh well it's time to BULK again.. I am starting a simple 8 week BULK CYCLE consisting of PROP(75mgs) + TBOL(60mgs) ED OH but thats for a different part of the forum... OK... I am thinking this for my BULK DIET...

Meal 1

12 Eggs (10whites +2wholes)
    1 cup of Oatmeal

Meal 2
    2 cans Solid White Albacore
    2Tbsp EVO
    2cups Broccoli

Meal 3
    16oz Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1 Scoop Whey

Meal 4
    Banana
    8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 5
    OATMEAL PANCAKES !!!
    12oz. SKIM MILK ... I just went 8 weeks with MINIMAL Milk.. I miss it ok.. lol

Meal 6
    8oz. 96/4 Ground Beef
    1/2Cup Brown Rice
    1 scoop Whey

Meal 7
    8oz Turkey Breast (Not Deli-sliced.. but real turkey)
    1tbsp Almond or Walnut or Flax Oil (Rotating each day for different oils)
    1/2 Cup Oats

Meal 8
    8oz.-12oz.London Broil steak
    1scoop Casein Protein

Obviously if it is not up to par then please critique... This is an everyday thing, everyday like clockwork ... I havent got exact Macros but I think its 4500cals-4700cals... 375g pro/250g carbs/70-80g Fat.. Once again do not know if that is accurate.. Guessing here... I will re-work REAL Macros ONCE I am told if something should stay or go... just trying to get baseline.. I start this DIET ON SATURDAY... For now I am just enjoying and relishing in some cheating before I crack down...

Thoughts.......... Opinions??

EAT?? LOL....

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ill let eat take care of this since he handled you before...

congrats by the way!!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    OK after 8 solid weeks of a cutting type of diet at 3500 cals... I managed to go from 223 19.7%BF to 225 16.1%BF !!! yaaaaay ME !!!

lol.. Thanks EAT...

Although I am starting to see my ABS again .. BARELY.. but they are starting to peek on through... I STILL KNOW I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER..

Oh well it's time to BULK again.. I am starting a simple 8 week BULK CYCLE consisting of PROP(75mgs) + TBOL(60mgs) ED OH but thats for a different part of the forum... OK... I am thinking this for my BULK DIET...

Meal 1

12 Eggs (10whites +2wholes)
    1 cup of Oatmeal

Meal 2
    2 cans Solid White Albacore
    2Tbsp EVO
    2cups Broccoli

Meal 3
    16oz Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1 Scoop Whey

Meal 4
    Banana
    8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 5
    OATMEAL PANCAKES !!!
    12oz. SKIM MILK ... I just went 8 weeks with MINIMAL Milk.. I miss it ok.. lol

Meal 6
    8oz. 96/4 Ground Beef
    1/2Cup Brown Rice
    1 scoop Whey

Meal 7
    8oz Turkey Breast (Not Deli-sliced.. but real turkey)
    1tbsp Almond or Walnut or Flax Oil (Rotating each day for different oils)
    1/2 Cup Oats

Meal 8
    8oz.-12oz.London Broil steak
    1scoop Casein Protein

Obviously if it is not up to par then please critique... This is an everyday thing, everyday like clockwork ... I havent got exact Macros but I think its 4500cals-4700cals... 375g pro/250g carbs/70-80g Fat.. Once again do not know if that is accurate.. Guessing here... I will re-work REAL Macros ONCE I am told if something should stay or go... just trying to get baseline.. I start this DIET ON SATURDAY... For now I am just enjoying and relishing in some cheating before I crack down...

Thoughts.......... Opinions??

EAT?? LOL....
    You can add all the muscle you need at your present fat percentage or lower. Why in the world would you want to bulk and undo all the hardwork? You do not need to be above 15% BF to add muscle Deuce.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Fireguy is so diplomatic.

Deuce, you did a fine job so far,

But you might consider to keep at the cutting.

you're on TRT, don't be overly concerned about loosing muscle.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    You can add all the muscle you need at your present fat percentage or lower. Why in the world would you want to bulk and undo all the hardwork? You do not need to be above 15% BF to add muscle Deuce.
    I agree, and I actually will suggest that the bf% are off. Sorry but dont see it happening at all. You managed to be on a cutting diet and add 10lbs on lean body mass?

Didnt happen. I mean sure there is no point in my typing this cuz you will just say yes you did do it. But anyway I would just suggest you recheck your numbers or the scale you are using.

I am on TRT 200mgs per week... plus... I followed the diet pretty goddarned religiously... EAT helped me out... so with the add benefit of the TEST and my hard work yes I did put on 10lbs of LBM... definitely not unheard of considering I am definitely working back to where I was before... but I will recheck the numbers again...

And the reasoning behind why I was cutting before bulking was because I wanted my BF to be lower than it would have been had I just jumped on AAS... I dont like having a high bf and cycling.. kinda defeats the purpose...

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    isn't 16 still high? I say cut bro. why not maintain for awhile and maybe slack a little (have some milk) then when you feel ready jump back on the cutting diet. how good would you feel at 10%?!

I know right but I am running on borrowed time right now.... I know 10%BF would be great but the whole point is guys.. I DO NOT WANT TO CUT AT MY WEIGHT AND BE 10% 225... I want to be a good 275lbs. and then cut down at contest time to a r i p p e d 250lbs. so that's why it's back to bulking.. I just needed to cut down to not have sucha high BF... so I could more safely use AAS... I know i know wait wait blah blah.. hahaha I love you guys and your caring but I KNOW that with my BF% at least at this compared to wait it was I run alot lower risk of BAD RELATED SIDES.. I know my body been doing this for 7 years you gotta remember... Just before it all came naturally... before I never had to worry about DIET.. Hell I would just eat a bunch of Chicken, Tuna, Whey Protein and Steak and call it good and I grew grew grew grew !!

Now I dont know if it is age or what has slowed me down but gains are coming but at a lot slower pace... so hence my use of AAS has turned it up a notch... i dunno... I wait appropriate time in between I do what I am supposed to.. I eat the right foods, I know what I am doing THIS TIME and I dont it seems like MORE OF A FIGHT to get back what I once had !!

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    hey duece congrats, glad i could help some.. keep up the good work bro!

i saw one meal with 2 tbsp EVO.. your pro/fat meals should have fat equally distrubted IMO... but keep up the good work... personally i would cut before bulking but if you feel that you want to bulk then hell, bulk up.

Blog Entries
    whewww! i was hoping to see a new post today from you. i heard on the radio that someone with the same real name as you and age was in an accident last night and his lady died. all day i was hoping it wasnt you..........

Orlando Rocket is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    hey duece congrats, glad i could help some.. keep up the good work bro!

i saw one meal with 2 tbsp EVO.. your pro/fat meals should have fat equally distrubted IMO... but keep up the good work... personally i would cut before bulking but if you feel that you want to bulk then hell, bulk up.
    Quick dumb question, when you say evenly distributed I assume you mean that in a caloric sense as opposed to the grams being even. Correct?

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rocket View Post
    Quick dumb question, when you say evenly distributed I assume you mean that in a caloric sense as opposed to the grams being even. Correct?
    well lets say he has 2 pro/fat meals.

meal 1-2 tbsp EVO, lean protein

meal 2-1 tbsp EVO, lean protein

meal 1 will have 28g fat as opposed to meal 2 having 14, so id just chop out 2 tbsp and possible add another pro/fat meal. so i guess im referring to grams.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I know right but I am running on borrowed time right now.... I know 10%BF would be great but the whole point is guys.. I DO NOT WANT TO CUT AT MY WEIGHT AND BE 10% 225... I want to be a good 275lbs. and then cut down at contest time to a r i p p e d 250lbs. so that's why it's back to bulking.. I just needed to cut down to not have sucha high BF... so I could more safely use AAS... I know i know wait wait blah blah.. hahaha I love you guys and your caring but I KNOW that with my BF% at least at this compared to wait it was I run alot lower risk of BAD RELATED SIDES.. I know my body been doing this for 7 years you gotta remember... Just before it all came naturally... before I never had to worry about DIET.. Hell I would just eat a bunch of Chicken, Tuna, Whey Protein and Steak and call it good and I grew grew grew grew !!

Now I dont know if it is age or what has slowed me down but gains are coming but at a lot slower pace... so hence my use of AAS has turned it up a notch... i dunno... I wait appropriate time in between I do what I am supposed to.. I eat the right foods, I know what I am doing THIS TIME and I dont it seems like MORE OF A FIGHT to get back what I once had !!
    K, I dont want to sound harsh but its time for a major reality check. There are very few elite bodybuilders that can actually compete at 250lbs. To compete at 250 you need to be sitting at about 7% at 275 not 20% or more. You would literally have to put on a good 65-70lbs of muscle and lose bodyfat at the same time to make this happen.

This is one of the biggest fallacies people wanting to compete make, they ALWAYS think they are going to weigh much more than they actually end up. I dont know how many 200-210lbs guys I have worked with thinking they are going to compete 185-190 cause they are half way lean. They usually end up as bantamweights. I promise you, if you were to diet down to legitmate contest condition right now you would be under 176 and a middleweight. If you can get into contest shape at 200 lbs in the next 5 years you will have made an incredible accomplishment. I am not trying to kill your dream just trying to give you a dose of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    K, I dont want to sound harsh but its time for a major reality check. There are very few elite bodybuilders that can actually compete at 250lbs. To compete at 250 you need to be sitting at about 7% at 275 not 20% or more. You would literally have to put on a good 65-70lbs of muscle and lose bodyfat at the same time to make this happen.

This is one of the biggest fallacies people wanting to compete make, they ALWAYS think they are going to weigh much more than they actually end up. I dont know how many 200-210lbs guys I have worked with thinking they are going to compete 185-190 cause they are half way lean. They usually end up as bantamweights. I promise you, if you were to diet down to legitmate contest condition right now you would be under 176 and a middleweight. If you can get into contest shape at 200 lbs in the next 5 years you will have made an incredible accomplishment. I am not trying to kill your dream just trying to give you a dose of reality.
    That's fine bro, I need to know this stuff.. I have to.. I am going to be brutally honest I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BODYBUILDING !!!

All I know is that I am a large Man, who enjoys lifting weights and has dedicated his life around it... I need a large dose of reality...

Yes I am 225lbs currently.. my lean body weight if I were to take every lb of bodyfat off of me is 191lbs. So obviously I can do math.. and it I wanted to compete at 250lbs. That is another 60lbs. of muscle to gain... the thing is, I know genetically I believe I AM PREDISPOSED to get that large... IN TIME of course.. obviously not overnight... My whole FAMILY is Large.. we are just GENETICALLY Bigger than everyone else... Not saying that anyone in my family is trying to be a bodybuilder but I dunno, it's weird.. my family is all big framed broad shouldered monsters and see the odd thing.. I am the only one to ever dabble in the AAS region of LIFTING.

I honestly do not even know if that means anything, I JUST HOPE IT DOES !! Do I have what it takes to dedicate myself to be being the best bodybuilder I can?? OF COURSE I DO!! I revolve every waking second around it.. I don't have to work... Unforeseen circumstance allowed me to uhhh hhaha umm live free of charge for a long long time... Anyways neither here nor there... All it really means is that, I have all this free time to make my dream a reality.

I know I am a long way out from being the BEST... but if YOU ARE NOT STRIVING TO BE THE BEST.. then what is the point??? WHO CARES ABOUT SECOND?? Ya see what I am getting at here?? I am trying to set the bar extremely high so I keep pushing and pushing and pushing myself to get to that... You see what I mean??

Now, I know I dont know everything and I am the first to admit that.. that is WHY I am here.. to soak in as much knowledge as I possibly can... and THE BEST THING.. IT'S FREE.. I do not have to hire a host of people to help me... I have the helpful hand of fellows bro's like You and everyone else here to help me along...

I greatly appreciate that.. more than words could ever express across a computer screen... It took a lot for me to come to the realization that this is what I want and this is what I was made to do... Its gonna take a lot of work. but nothing comes easy.. Like the Hatebreed song says, IF YOU DONT LIVE FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING. LIVE FOR THIS. LIVE!! LIVE!!

My wife is very supportive, and so aren't my kids, they love getting involved.. their favorite part of the day is watching DADDY come home from the gym and FLEX and POSE... they get the biggest kick out of it.. and to me.. it MELTS my heart.. to know that they dont know a thing about what I am doing but it excites them to see it happening before their eyes. They also haven't quite understood yet why DAD keeps eating and eating and eating.. lol.. and why there is always so much CHICKEN, STEAK, and TUNA in the house.. and big jugs of Protein.. but now its more common place. They have grew accustomed to it... as so have I.

Now back to my DIET... Yes I need to BULK.. right now, I feel SMALL in my own skin.. I am nowhere even close back to what I was before my accident... so that is like my MINOR goal right now.. GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS. So that is why I am trying to get this bulking aspect of the diet tweaked right now... and apparently...lol.. I have to balance my FATS more.. so SEE I have a lot more learning to do.. so I am off.. to learn...

Thread Information