fozy is offline Junior Member

Kewntucky Grilled Chicken

Was on the road today and had to get a meal so I got a bucket of KFC grilled chicken. Wasn't bad....what do you think

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/grilled.asp

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    grill your own chicken breast its cheaper and better

fozy is offline Junior Member
    i left my grill at home today

Quote Originally Posted by fozy View Post
    Was on the road today and had to get a meal so I got a bucket of KFC grilled chicken. Wasn't bad....what do you think

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/grilled.asp

well ofcourse its cheaper to make your own, but everyone gets in a bind and needs to get some food on the go, to me for fast food, cant ask for anything better than that! i would stick with the breasts

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    grill your own chicken breast its cheaper and better
    i wouldn't agree with better, especially if its been in the fridge for a few dayz

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    i wouldn't agree with better, especially if its been in the fridge for a few dayz
    when you make your own you can trim it to virtually no fat and dont have to add all the salt that they throw along with it... IMO thats better.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    how could you not agree that its better?
    first of all you save money
    second you know excatly what goes into the chicken
    third you cut everything of it to suit your need
    and forth umm did i already mention you save yourself money????

i agree with eat.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    My wife got in a bind and bought two a few weeks ago. Took one bite and took them back. Said it was full of grease and still had the bone in it.

shit had the bone in it, you know what when you think of something grilled i automatically think of something of the fillet kind specially if you ordered like a beast chicken you know what i mean.

Lucky she didnt bloody bite on it and swallow a little piece or something.

Greasy ay go figure so much for grilled... perhaps should be called grilled with fat????///

Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    how could you not agree that its better?
    first of all you save money
    second you know excatly what goes into the chicken
    third you cut everything of it to suit your need
    and forth umm did i already mention you save yourself money????

i agree with eat.

The OP stated that he was in a bind for food, so if you are in a bind for food and don't have any with you but only have 15 minutes to get food, you usually don't have much other choice than fast food and if there is a kfc there this seems to be one of the better choices out there.

fireguy, if she was eating a thigh she could ahve been eating a very fatty juicy piece of chicken.

well personally i dont get in bind i have my food packed, so i do see better choice by packing your food.

But if some cannot do that i guess perhaps can of tuna?? with nuts??
    or oats with pro powder??

also i really doubt that fireguys girl was having a thigh fillet, im not trying jump on your back.

I just see it very unlikely due to fireguy is very educated about food and im assuming so would his partner..

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    its been so long since ive had kfc!!! i use to love it, if i had it now i bet it would make me sick..... we havent got this new healthy menu at kfc yet(im in australia) but it has to better for the public having a slightly healthier meal choice.....

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    well personally i dont get in bind i have my food packed, so i do see better choice by packing your food.

also i really doubt that fireguys girl was having a thigh fillet, im not trying jump on your back.

I just see it very unlikely due to fireguy is very educated about food and im assuming so would his partner..
    yes, from what i understand mrs fireguy has a wealth of nutritional knowledge and would have to be ummm... under the influence.. to go to kfc and eat...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The pita restaurants in my city are actually pretty healthy so I use them as a back-up incase I forget my lunch sometime. They cook their chicken breasts on actual george-forman grills, and you pick what type of seasoning so you don't get stuck with tons of salt or fatty dressings.

They also have whole-wheat wraps or their atkins wraps, which are just giant lettuce leaves instead of the pita/wrap. The chicken wrapped in romaine lettuce is actually really good.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    yes, from what i understand mrs fireguy has a wealth of nutritional knowledge and would have to be ummm... under the influence.. to go to kfc and eat...
    Yes, she thought she could get a grilled chicken breast there. It's funny cause when she took it back the gal behing the counter said "well chickens have bones you know". I told her she should have replied, "yeah, and they have feathers too, doesnt mean I want them in my chicken breast".

lol, fires significant other is more proper!

lol, fires significant other is more proper!
    Truer than you know, she is never more than 8 weeks out from contest shape. She is 9 1/2 weeks out from her next show and has had a six pack for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Truer than you know, she is never more than 8 weeks out from contest shape. She is 9 1/2 weeks out from her next show and has had a six pack for a month.
    she has a great figure from pics that you have posted... also when is your contest? keep us updated GL

she has a great figure from pics that you have posted... also when is your contest? keep us updated GL
    Same as hers, I am either going Open Light Heavy (if I can squeeze under 198) or Over 40 and she is going Lightweight Bodybuilding (No more Figure although she wants to do Fitness next year) and also doing mixed pairs together.

Sorry, for the Hi-Jacked thread .

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    My wife got in a bind and bought two a few weeks ago. Took one bite and took them back. Said it was full of grease and still had the bone in it.
    they grill it with the skin on but post the stats for just the meat, so that is why she noticed the grease, when i get it i peel off the skin and lose a few napkins to hard press the hot grease out, since the chicken is still hot the grease is in liquid form and can be taken out if you don't wait too long

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Same as hers, I am either going Open Light Heavy (if I can squeeze under 198) or Over 40 and she is going Lightweight Bodybuilding (No more Figure although she wants to do Fitness next year) and also doing mixed pairs together.

Sorry, for the Hi-Jacked thread .
    damn...

im seriously considering sending my gf over to your wife for 6 months of boot camp..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I tried it, with the skin on there is way too much fat, and to be perfectly forward with you all, it just wasn't the same, you are there, you can smell the good fried chicken and then you get this.. .. it just wasn't very good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

crf450x is offline Associate Member

Thread Information