SunHangDo is offline Junior Member

My meager diet. Suggestions welcome.

I'm new to the forums, so I though I'd ask for a little feedback on my eating habits.

I generally eat pretty clean. Skinless chicken breasts, salad with light italian dressing, tuna, beans, and raw vegetables. But I do have a few guilty pleasures.

For example, I really like bread, cheese, and bacon.

While I consider my eating habits to be healthy, I often find myself having many small meale over the course of the day, as opposed to three or four big ones. I have a great appetite, but a small stomach, and I fill up quickly.

I've never actually sat down and calculated my calorie/protein intake before, so perhaps that is something I should do.

I'm 27, 197lbs, and I'm looking for suggestions on new foods and recipies too try.

Anyways, Just wanter to throw that out there for now. I appreciate any thoughts or feedback you guys have for me.

Thanks for a great site!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

have a watch of these vids they will help you understand what you should be doing......

and eating smaller more regular meals is better than having 3 large a day mate...

your food choices look pretty good...depends on your goals tho...

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info.

My goal right now is building bulk, and cleaning up my eating habits. I have good muscle tone, but I still have a lot of fat under my skin I want to get rid of. (Well, maybe not a lot, I don't have a beer gut or anything, but I'm far from being "cut".)

My problem is that I'm finding it hard to put on any more weight. Perhaps I should focus on burning the fat off first.

I plan on doing a cycle eventually, but not until I get a better idea in my head of what is going to work for me, and how I will go about it.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by SunHangDo View Post
    Thanks for the info.

My goal right now is building bulk, and cleaning up my eating habits. I have good muscle tone, but I still have a lot of fat under my skin I want to get rid of. (Well, maybe not a lot, I don't have a beer gut or anything, but I'm far from being "cut".)

My problem is that I'm finding it hard to put on any more weight. Perhaps I should focus on burning the fat off first.

I plan on doing a cycle eventually, but not until I get a better idea in my head of what is going to work for me, and how I will go about it.
    thats the best thing to do mate.......choose a goal and stick to it....try and lose fat or try and build muscle.....i wouldnt try and do both.......

Thread Information