Tyler5512 is offline New Member

3 Week update!! TOPHER!!

Man, it seems like its been forever. Have been super dedicated to the diet we worked out ( no time to re-type ), with incredible ( i think so at least) results. When I first started this, appx. 1 month ago I weighed 159lbs. I now weigh 146 (and have even gained muscle) HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER!!! My top 2 abs are really starting to show along with veins in my arms/shoulders, ive lost A LOT of bodyfat. Been doing cardio @ 6am on empty stomach, @ 12:30 and post workout also, been eating like a horse, havent lost any muscle so I think im consuming enough. A question though, last monday 10-9-09 I was platoed (SP?) at 150lbs... so I ate a couple pieces of chocolate and a cheat meal that week, and dropped even more weight. Is it possible that kickstarted my metabolism again by eating sthing different? Thanks in adavance guys, yalls knowledge and patience changed my life.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Ty im so glad everything is working out for you!! Keep doing what you are doing and Pm me or post up your diet again maybe we can tweek it again. That meal could have been just what your body needed to break it loose and want to travel again.I do believe in cheat meals. I train with guys that start 16 weeks from a comp do 0 cardio and have a cheat meal for about 6 weeks,we let the diet do the work then we assist it with cardio and cut the cheat meals but it is possible to have cheat meals ansd still loose weight!! Im so happy for you keep up the good work!! ....TOP

Thread Information