Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    baddgsx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javerton View Post
    Here's some clarification, I wouldn't venture into it without more detail though. Ie how long you should run it for, how advanced you need to be (I recall him mentioning he doesn't use it on anyone who is VERY strong already), if you should go to failure etc.

"I use this for various reasons. Either to unload the joints from the heavy pounding of low reps, or to get some fast growth. Works for both. I only use ONE lift when doing the 10 x 10 version and it looks something like this most often:

Monday
    Dumbbell Bench Press 10 x 10
    Chin-up 10 x 10

Wednesday
    Squats 10 x 10
    Calf 5 x 10

Friday
    Dips 10 x 10
    Incline Dumbbell Curls 10 x 10"

You would definitely need more clarification because I THINK I recall him saying he does it no where close to failure on the first few sets, because you do it with very short rest times (~90 seconds I think).
    "I only use ONE lift when doing the 10 x 10 version"

whats this mean? 1 rep 10 reps x 10 sets?

Thanks , Chris

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baddgsx View Post
    "I only use ONE lift when doing the 10 x 10 version"

whats this mean? 1 rep 10 reps x 10 sets?

Thanks , Chris
    One lift for each muscle group. As shown in the routine. As I said before mate, I wouldn't be doing it without knowing far more information and already being at an advanced level. But there will always be noobies who want to do a flashy program because it has all the bells and whistles, they usually get no where.

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javerton View Post
    One lift for each muscle group. As shown in the routine. As I said before mate, I wouldn't be doing it without knowing far more information and already being at an advanced level. But there will always be noobies who want to do a flashy program because it has all the bells and whistles, they usually get no where.
    Another thing, bad you've got to be very careful again, as the routine he's stated he does chest monday and friday. With different exercises as you'll see. This is because he does:

Workout 1
    Workout 2
    Workout 3
    Workout 4

4 diff workouts, so second week he'd go monday, workout 4. Wednesday, workout 1. Friday, workout 2 and so on.

So the whole trial routine was not even listed. I would assume this is for reasons stated above, it;s only for advanced lifters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information