Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Now you're just being dishonest, or you're dellusional, lol! kidding, sort of. =)

But the fact remains that this is solid advice, the gear is a REALLY BAD idea now, and you (Joe) will NOT be happy with the end result - this I will promise you.
    LOL - Why GB? C'bro bro.....I don't ususally get frusterated, but I ALWAYS speak my mind.

I'm frusterated because Joe has the tools to reach his goals. AAS is a lose lose situation. Especially coming off of something that did nothing but shut you down in the first place with equate to a huge estrogen rebound and fat gained. PCT or not....trust me.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    LOL - Why GB? C'bro bro.....I don't ususally get frusterated, but I ALWAYS speak my mind.

I'm frusterated because Joe has the tools to reach his goals. AAS is a lose lose situation. Especially coming off of something that did nothing but shut you down in the first place with equate to a huge estrogen rebound and fat gained. PCT or not....trust me.
    Haha, no worries bro, i'm fvcking around. I should also point out I don't know how to spell 'delusional' properly.

But again, I agree with you on this - Joe should stay away from the gear for now. It's not the fast road, it'll do him no good whatsoever. Winstrol is not going to cut up a person with (relatively) high bodyfat, just like a test cycle isn't going to make a skinny lanky 150lb kid huge. The fundamentals all need to be in place first.

joecrx is offline Associate Member
    Ok guys.... I think I got the message!!! I am not crazy nor stupid.... But none of you guys have been where I have been. When you are always the "Fat Kid", always left out of everything life has to offer....you too would look for any edge possible. Not looking for sympathy or anything, just trying to make you guys understand what fuels my decisions. I will not take the AAS for now and save it for later. I will also try to post some more pics this week-end.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joecrx View Post
    Ok guys.... I think I got the message!!! I am not crazy nor stupid.... But none of you guys have been where I have been. When you are always the "Fat Kid", always left out of everything life has to offer....you too would look for any edge possible. Not looking for sympathy or anything, just trying to make you guys understand what fuels my decisions. I will not take the AAS for now and save it for later. I will also try to post some more pics this week-end.
    I'm sure that everyone on this board understands and isn't saying that you are stupid or doesn't understand the desire and temptation, we have all been there from one side or the other and we collectively, from the outside looking in and using pure experience, knowledge and logic, are informing you the best decision, long-term for you and your goals.

You have been eating differently and training for like 10 days, and I know you have made progress, so slow and steady, brother, slow and steady, what you are gaining now, you will be able to keep!

We are truly on your side. Keep pounding away and eating clean and it will come.

Thanks again to all....I would not be able to do this without your help and support! Keep checking in and I will be glad to provide updates!

We'll be here.

FYI - I spent the (arguably) best years of my life as the 'fat kid' - my entire 20's at 70+ pounds overweight. So TRUST ME, I feel you bro. And I can tell you I used clen while I was a fat fvck with zero diet or training knowledge - and it did jack for me.

Not trying to make you feel crazy or stupid - just trying to drive the point home, save you from wasting time, money, and getting frustrated. So, GJ on you decision!

I think there is a little confusion here.....I'm not using gear or clen ,t3...etc and hoping for a miracle! I am busting my ASS at the gym at least 5 times a week and eating very clean!

I think there is a little confusion here.....I'm not using gear or clen,t3...etc and hoping for a miracle! I am busting my ASS at the gym at least 5 times a week and eating very clean!
    Understood, and again didn't mean to imply that you weren't doing the right thing already. The point here is that you are not at the point where using gear would be beneficial, at least that's the popular opinion. We can't stop you - if you need to learn the hard way, so be it. I recently ran a test e cycle that I should have waited to do.

Either way, keep us posted.

For sure guys....I have a huge level of respect for all of you now that i understand what it takes to be fit let alone ripped. I will keep doing the "right" things and keep you guys posted. I do apprieciate all feedback and creative critisism i get from this forum weather it be good of bad! Just know that I am just looking for an edge and maybe a little extra motivation, thats all!

Loud musice, lots of cardio - that's your edge! =)

You are definatly right.....becomes a little less effective after the first hundred pounds!!!lol

heh, I hear you bro!

How about a pic posting schedule? That should help keep you motivated somewhat. It's working for me - i'm posting every 2 weeks, you should consider it.... it'll keep you honest!

heh, I hear you bro!

How about a pic posting schedule? That should help keep you motivated somewhat. It's working for me - i'm posting every 2 weeks, you should consider it.... it'll keep you honest!
    Me too.

That sound good! You guys are gonna get boared of me....I worn you! My progress is not that instantanious....How about once a month? We will start this week end.

That sound good! You guys are gonna get boared of me....I worn you! My progress is not that instantanious....How about once a month? We will start this week end.
    Are you doing the diet strictly? Are you doing the workout strictly? Then you will make progress faster than you think, get those pics up this weekend and we'll go from there.

A big "Hell Yeah" to both those questions!

Ok diet guys here is the revised diet:

Meal 1

150gm lean beef
    1 whole egg
    2 slices kamut bread

Meal 2

1/2 large baked sweet potato
    3oz chicken breast

Meal 3

1/2 large baked sweet potato/or 1 cup brown rice
    3oz chicken breast

Meal 4

1/2 large baked sweet potato
    3oz chicken breast

Meal 5

medium green salade
    1 tin tuna
    1 tbs olive oil

Meal 6

1 cup 1% cottage cheese
    1tbs natty PB

Joe, for the most part I like your diet, with the exception of meal 1 (too much fat AND carbs in the same meal). Also would like to see more greens, but overall, very nice.

As for the pics - do what makes you feel comfortable, but I agree with Tbody - get the first set up and let us take a look.

Your right about the diet....What would be an ideal meal 1?
    Ex 1: 150gm lean beef
    1 whole egg

Ex 2: 150gm lean beef
    2 slices kamut bread
    Where would you throw in some veggies?

I will get those pics in this week.

Your right about the diet....What would be an ideal meal 1?
    Ex 1: 150gm lean beef
    1 whole egg

Ex 2: 150gm lean beef
    2 slices kamut bread
    Where would you throw in some veggies?

I will get those pics in this week.
    Tough to say 100% without knowing macros - but i'd say make it either a pro/fat meal, or a pro/carb meal - but not both. So keep it the way it is and drop the bread, OR make it a different (leaner) protein source and add carbs (keep the bread if you want).

Veggies can and should go in as many meals as you can - fiberous / leafy greens.

Good stuff bro...thanks!

Expectin' big things from you Joe

I aim to please;-)

Ok guys.....let her rip! As promised here I am, weighed in at 230lbs this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Update for you guys!!!!-sam_1773-small-.jpg   Update for you guys!!!!-sam_1772-small-.jpg   Update for you guys!!!!-sam_1771-small-.jpg  

Joe - WOW! You're looking alot better then I expected bro, and i'm not blowin smoke. Fvcking great job! Look at those guns!

Now I REALLY want progress pics every 2 weeks!

Ok guys.....let her rip! As promised here I am, weighed in at 230lbs this morning.
    Nothing to rip, great progress! You have some weak areas, but you have some strong ones too, don't stress about them, when it's time to change your workout we will address those, I promise. You keep hitting it as hard as you are right now and you will get where you want to get.

Joe - WOW! You're looking alot better then I expected bro, and i'm not blowin smoke. Fvcking great job! Look at those guns!

Now I REALLY want progress pics every 2 weeks!
    Yes, pics every two weeks.

Thanks guys for the positive remarks.....but I want th negative ones as well! I will try to post pics every two weeks but im going down south on the 14th and may not have internet availible. I will continue the pics when I get back.
    So do you guys really see progress from the last pics I posted??? I seem to have trouble when it comes to analizing myself.

Thanks guys for the positive remarks.....but I want th negative ones as well! I will try to post pics every two weeks but im going down south on the 14th and may not have internet availible. I will continue the pics when I get back.
    So do you guys really see progress from the last pics I posted??? I seem to have trouble when it comes to analizing myself.
    Most definitely see progress, no doubt. However, I will give some criticism as well.

You have a massive upper body, and it's obvious that if you stay with it, you have the potential to be a BEAST. But you really need to focus on the wheels - way under developed compared to your upper body. Just way out of proportion.

No worries though - squats, deadlifts, ect. and you'll be there. Again, great job overall.

I said you have some week areas.

Most definitely see progress, no doubt. However, I will give some criticism as well.

You have a massive upper body, and it's obvious that if you stay with it, you have the potential to be a BEAST. But you really need to focus on the wheels - way under developed compared to your upper body. Just way out of proportion.

No worries though - squats, deadlifts, ect. and you'll be there. Again, great job overall.
    True GB, we are working on a specific program now that he needs to stick strictly with and then we'll work on other areas. A piece at a time.

Thank you guys! I will keep pounding away and when the time comes we will do some fine tuning. I too thought my legs were lagging but I train them just as much and as hard as the rest of my body.

Thank you guys! I will keep pounding away and when the time comes we will do some fine tuning. I too thought my legs were lagging but I train them just as much and as hard as the rest of my body.
    I will bet this is by far not an accurate statement, dude you have no idea, nor will I tell you because you would run away scared, change your name and never get online again. We will get to leg training and you will take this statement back when we do, I promise!

I look forward to it. When I feel pain at the gym or the day after I know I have done a good job. Pain for pleasure!

I look forward to it. When I feel pain at the gym or the day after I know I have done a good job. Pain for pleasure!
    Then you'll love needing a wheelchair on day three. Refusing to eat or drink so you don't have to sit down on a toilet, good stuff!

;-) !!!

Note to self: I will NEVER train with Tbody... at least not on leg day. =)

Jk, of course. Happy walking Joe! =)

you wouldn't???

Pain after a great workout just proves you did the best you can do! I'll just be sure to take the bus to the gym that day!lol. I have done a shoulder and bi day with my budy(Mr.Canada 2008) and had a great deal of trouble driving home, couldnt turn the steering wheel unless I used both arms.....I love it! The pump was crazy!

Hey GB, in post #4 you mention you had to take your diet to the "next level" because you stopped seeing results...I think I'm there. What did the next level consist of for you? Thanks bro.

Bump

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information