Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mc Donalds and the Gym

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why bump a 3 year old dead thread?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Black Beard is offline New Member
    If it fits into your caloric allowance and macro nutrient ratios, then you can eat that if you want. It makes no difference. There are foods with better ratios though.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcook View Post
    if you not to worried about putting abit of tub on the belly is a macdonalds burger that bad ? quarter pounder burger (31g protein) bigh tasty buger with bacon ( 51g protein ) im not talking about one every day but having a few a week. anyone on here eat them ever ??
    cheers
    duh!?
    you tell me after reading this.....

McDonald’s Announces End to ‘Pink Slime’ in Burgers - ABC News

McDonald’s has announced that it will be discontinuing the use of the controversial meat product known as boneless lean beef trimmings in its burgers.
    The product was recently brought to the attention of the public by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who derisively referred to it as “pink slime” on an episode of Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution,
    These trimmings, which consist of what’s left of the meat after all the choice cuts of beef are taken, are banned for human consumption in the U.K, where they are instead used for dog and chicken food. They are legal for consumption in the United States, however, where they are treated with ammonium hydroxide in order to kill off bacteria such as E. coli and make it safe for human consumption.
    Beef Products Incorporated, the company that had previously supplied McDonald’s with boneless lean beef trimmings, denied that Oliver’s show had anything to do with decision, saying it was made long before the show aired and was based on BPI’s inability to supply McDonald’s on a global basis. BPI also pointed to its recent placement on food safety advocate Bill Marler’s nice list and numerous food safety awards as evidence of its commitment to food safety.
    McDonald’s also issued a statement confirming that this decision was long in the works.
    “At McDonald’s, the quality and safety of the food we serve our customers is a top priority,” the company wrote. “At the beginning of 2011, we made a decision to discontinue the use of ammonia-treated beef in our hamburgers. This product has been out of our supply chain since August of last year. This decision was a result of our efforts to align our global standards for how we source beef around the world.”
    Burger King and Taco Bell have also discontinued the use of boneless lean beef trimmings in their food.
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    This has to be the most useless thread here, I refuse to eat that lame excuse for food, it's completely negative nutrition imo

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    This has to be the most useless thread here, I refuse to eat that lame excuse for food, it's completely negative nutrition imo
    i'm holding out for soylent green =)

and before anyone goes running off to see what that is, i am definitely j/k

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I don't even wanna hazard to google what that stuff is lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information