Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigcwithane is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    *sits down eats popcorn *
    I'm with you bro

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Other then asking you guys to stop bickering, i've kept my mouth shut for the most part. However, LB you just made this personal. I've already talked to Twist about my PM with you so i'm not worried and have nothing to hide, HOWEVER - for you to bring that up, even to quote me (granted you didn't say it was GBRICE, but one out of 3 isn't too tough to figure out) on something I said to you in confidence is out of line. You then went on to say that the guys Twist is helping are coming to you behind his back because they don't trust him.

I can't speak for the others, but I know I never said anything about trust. I simply PM'd you asking what YOU would have me do, since you seemed to be disagreeing with Twist so much around that time. I posted my old workout routine to see what you thought of it, because I DO respect your opinion and for me to blindly follow one person's advice would be plain stupid. I wasn't a huge fan of the 10x10 and that should come as no surprise to Twist - I was upfront about not sticking to it.

I feel like you used our private conversation as ammunition in your war with Twist, to cut him down and make him feel like people are badmouthing him behind his back. You're opinionated and harsh, but I didn't take you for anything other then a stand up guy and have always appreciated your stance, guidance and advice. I have to be honest, i've lost some respect for you. I will let First6 and Tbody fight their own battles, but you owe me an apology.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    *done*
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    If you think it came across that way, then I apologize. Not my intention nor did I ever say your name. Ever. I also never said anything about trust, so I'm not sure where that came from. I told you that your routine was exactly the same one I used (or close) and to stop second guessing.

Fact is, people are badmouthing him behind his back and I'm sure the same goes for me. It's not just you three, as you put it - so you thinking was off base. You haven't a clue as to what I received. It has ZERO to do with you and frankly, I don't care what others are saying.

This is so old.....Relax. It's done.
    That's enough for me, thanks for squashing it. You're right that I have no idea what you receive, I was strictly speaking for myself. As you said, it's old and i'm over it. Hopefully this whole thing can go away, because it's not what these boards are about. I come here in part to escape the drama in my life, and now it's found me!

I killed all my posts....out of respect for you, the baord and the other peeps on here that have respect for Twist.

It's done....

Good, we can all move on now!

Since this thread is now useless, we can use it as a general chat forum. You (LB) mentioned that you ran with metalheads - how old are you bro?

ALL steakheads....I'm 34, but there are many days that I feel like 64....u?

I'm pretty sure I'm hitting Jersey soon...where are u?
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Clearly missed the point of the thread. I would like it if you would use this thread as a means to challenge me. By you not posting in it anymore I will take it that you will stop making remarks on other threads with no point other than to insult me? You continuously make claims that I am 150lbs, don't train etc. Are you finished acting like a little kid?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    LB as pm'ed me and stated he doesn't want to take this debate any further, he feels things may get out of hand if he continues to post so he's took the mature way out and decided not to post in here again, I think its probably in everyone's interest anyway.

Fight been called off and i was having so much fun!!

I might have to start looking around the diet section more often see what all the fuss is about

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I might have to start taking looking around the diet section more often see what all the fuss is about
    We've been waiting for you over here Marcus!

First6 is offline Member
    alright this thread is done but my name was brought up a couple times so I thought I should show up and just point out that I have never pm'd LB and said anything about Twist.
    In fact I have stated on several threads how much I am thankful to have Twist's support.
    I have pm'd Twist about LB on one occasion. BUT If I recall it was just to tell Twist that I thought lb was out of line by calling Twist WRONG on some things. That being said I do not think I made any comments against lb's character or any thing dumb like that. Also, along with sending that pm to Twist I also made a post in a thread directed to LB to ask him directly what was up. Was he out for Twist or what. LB responded clearly and respectfully and the matter was over.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    alright this thread is done but my name was brought up a couple times so I thought I should show up and just point out that I have never pm'd LB and said anything about Twist.
    In fact I have stated on several threads how much I am thankful to have Twist's support.
    I have pm'd Twist about LB on one occasion. BUT If I recall it was just to tell Twist that I thought lb was out of line by calling Twist WRONG on some things. That being said I do not think I made any comments against lb's character or any thing dumb like that. Also, along with sending that pm to Twist I also made a post in a thread directed to LB to ask him directly what was up. Was he out for Twist or what. LB responded clearly and respectfully and the matter was over.
    You have always shown respect to both parties.

I would like to point out to everyone that LB and I do not have drastically different view points. In fact, we agree on most issues. I prefer white rice over brown rice, but I don't recommend it. I use a scale, he doesn't. We both think pictures are the best way to judge progress. Neither of us train too differently, and we both speak from experience, although our experiences differ. Nobody has to subscribe to one way of doing things, and they shouldn't. I have learned something from LB, GB, First, Tbody etc. I learn on this forum daily. Everyone else can do the same. This board is filled with great information on how many people respond to many different techniques and why. This is important because in an effort to fine tune our bodies we don't have the time to try every single training style and technique and HOPE that it works. Hope is not a strategy. We can collect useful information from all sides and make an educated decision based on the information provided.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Well said twist

U guna get this thread closed now?

Just let it die

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Interesting....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Towel's been thrown in................

LoL we need to create more drama here in the diet section! Look what we've done - got the attention of all the mods =)

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    LoL we need to create more drama here in the diet section! Look what we've done - got the attention of all the mods =)
    I have an idea, wait and read my new thread in a few...

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Clearly missed the point of the thread. I would like it if you would use this thread as a means to challenge me. By you not posting in it anymore I will take it that you will stop making remarks on other threads with no point other than to insult me? You continuously make claims that I am 150lbs, don't train etc. Are you finished acting like a little kid?
    Ya know, you're right.

I've been traveling since Sunday. I'll be in town tomorrow.
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-09-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Towel's been thrown in................
    Not if I'm getting punked. If it's mutual, fine. If I need to bring it tomorrow when I get in, I'm ok with that too.

See. Damn iPhone repost.

The iPhone can almost get you pregnant, but it can't reply to a internet forum ONCE.
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-09-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Well said twist

U guna get this thread closed now?
    It's hooked up through my phone. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    See. Damn iPhone repost.

The iPhone can almost get you pregnant, but it can't reply to a internet forum ONCE.
    lol!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

kirsfraz is offline New Member
    I am finding your debate extremely amusing. Better than gym talk, and speaking of the gym, you have made me about an hour late for it. Keep it clean in here

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsfraz View Post
    I am finding your debate extremely amusing. Better than gym talk, and speaking of the gym, you have made me about an hour late for it. Keep it clean in here
    The posts been dead for almost two weeks, LB was banned, did you miss that part?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information