redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

switching to early morning workouts (diet suggestions)

I'm going to attempt to workout before work...I start my shift at 6:00am, so I was thinking of getting up around 330 and have a scoop of whey with some oatmeal...then jack3d at 400..workout for an hour/hour and 15 minutes....post workout 530ish 3 scoops of myozene...then a 6-8 egg white sandwich on wheat toast an hour or so later 630ish. Just wanted your guys opinion...please critique if you see anything that could be improved.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    What are your goals? are you trying to cut, bulk or just mantenance?

redmeat1 is offline Associate Member
    Basically the same fitness goals i've had for the last 7 years and thats consistantly add quality muscle each year...never really did bulking phases...I do eat a little cleaner when summer approaches...my stats are 29 years old...been training seriously for 7 years...i'm 6'1" 200lbs at about 15% bf...i know my stats don't seem that great but I've always been super lean and didn't add any weight my first two years of training at which time I was 147lbs at 6'1".

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Nothing wrong with the stats. What are the macro's on myozene? Is it a whey protien? If its just straight whey add some carbs to it. Other than that some people might dissagree with the wheat toast for a carb but you're not trying to cut so IMO there's nothing wrong with it

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I workout first thing in the morning as well. You might find that you have less strength, but don't freak out - it's just the time of day. My meals consisted of:

1 hour before workout: 3 whole eggs, 30g protein blend (whey, casein, milk ISO), 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup blueberries

PWO: 2 scoops (50g) protein blend (whey, milk ISO, egg albumen), 1 cup oats, 1 banana

This is when I was bulking.

Thread Information