Newyorkrockstar is offline Associate Member

what do u guys think

i am looking to hit 200 i do not know my bf% but i am pretty lean...
    5'11 - 185lbs - 29yrs old - 5 day work out plan -running hgh test e deca and winstrol have not started the winstrol yet just came off dbol

6:00am hgh 3i.u

7:00am protien shake

9am 7 hard boiled egg whites, quarter pound of turkey slices, oatmeal

12pm roasted turkey/half a chicken or 2 grilled chicken breasts, yams or red skin potatos, brown rice

2pm tuna sandwich

3:30pm bcaa glutamine and creatine

4pm trainning

5pm shake bcaa glycomaize creatine

5:30 or 6pm 8oz steak brown rice cup of v8 or some veggies

8pm snack cottage cheese

10pm casin powder

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    All the basics are there with a few exceptions

It would be nice to see some macros tho m8, and some pics to estimate BF

Swap meal 1 and 2 to start with and add a cup of oats to the shake

Get the macros up bro

And whats ur cycle?

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also how many years lifting, what is your routine, sets/reps/poundages?

Have you signed up for the "remote trainer" challange?

I cant figure out how to attach pix on the comp at work but ill just change my avatar and put pic in my profile if u want to check there but the avatar one should be good enough..... my cycle is test e 700mg, deca 500mg just finished taking dbol 50 mg ed for 4 weeks in 3 weeks starting winstrol letrol on hand and running 6 on 1 off hgh at 3i.u tappering up to 4i.u been on aas for 5 weeks and hgh for 3 weeks running it for 6months and aas for 14 weeks pct clomid... i will post my routine hold on...no i havent entered remote trainer challenge.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dude thats a big cycle

Is this ur first cycle?

i have been lifting for over 10 years my dad threw me into the gym at 14 years old and i started my first cycle at 20 when i had my diet stable and clean as well as having lifted for decent amount but still now that i look back i was too young... ive done over 10 cycles so no this isnt my first cycle and i am deff aware its a big cycle ... as for my routine

mondays chest and tri
    flat bench 2 warm up sets with 150lbs then 4 sets of 275lbs 6 reps i will be doing
    incline bench 110lb dumbell (220lbs) 3 sets of 8 reps
    cable fly lite weight 3 sets 12 - 15 reps
    decline laydown tri extensions ez bar 100lbs 3 sets of 10 reps
    skull crushers 100lbs 3 sets of 10 reps
    close reverse grip bench press 150 3 sets 12 reps

tuesday back bi abs
    bend over barbell row 205lbs 3 sets of 8 reps ( 135lbs warm up 2 sets )
    lat pulldowns 200lbs 3sets of 8reps
    deadlifts 275lbs 3sets 8-10reps
    dumbell hammer curls 50lb dumbells 3 sets 10 reps
    incline dumbell curls 45lb bells 3 sets 8 reps
    close grip behind head pull down curls
    cable crunches 100lbs 3sets 15 reps
    leg lifts 3 sets last set to failure 20reps

wednesday legs
    squats 2 warm up sets 150 4sets of 315lbs 6 reps
    leg extensions one leg at a time 90lbs 3sets of 10 reps
    lunges 50lb dumbells 3sets of 6reps
    calve raise machine one leg at a time 100 lbs 3sets of 6-8reps

thursday shoulders abs
    seated military press barbell 2 warm up sets 3 sets of 225lbs 6 reps
    side shoulder raises 40lb dumbells 3 sets 6-8reps
    bend over shoulder raises 30lbs 3 sets 10 reps
    barbell shrugs 315lbs 3 sets 12-15reps
    weighted leg lifts with barbell 30lbs 3sets 20 reps
    cable crunches 100lbs 3sets 15reps
    side leg lifts 3 sets till failure

friday bi and tri
    barbell curls 2 warm up sets 3sets 135lbs 8 reps superset each set with single arm over head cable extensions 35lbs
    barbell preacher curls 100lbs 3sets 8reps superset eachset with skull crushers dumbells 95lbs 12-15reps
    incline dumbell curls 3sets 50lb dumbells 8reps superset each set with laydown tri extensions with 50lb dumbells 8reps
    hammercurls 55lb dumbells 3sets 8reps superset each set with cable pull downs till failure

my rountine changes every month or so this is what im doing now..

ummm.. bump

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, NY, computer issues lately. .

You obviously know your stuff, I like the routine, a lot actually. I'm glad you're in the challange, I am expecting big things from you and am looking forward to your progress here this month and over there for the twelve week challange.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Sorry, NY, computer issues lately. .

You obviously know your stuff, I like the routine, a lot actually. I'm glad you're in the challange, I am expecting big things from you and am looking forward to your progress here this month and over there for the twelve week challange.

thank you my man... i will be looking forward to competing... im looking to go big so this site should keep me more motivated and keep thinking about achieve new goals... the majority of your thoughts in life become the things your thinking ; )

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Newyorkrockstar View Post
    thank you my man... i will be looking forward to competing... im looking to go big so this site should keep me more motivated and keep thinking about achieve new goals... the majority of your thoughts in life become the things your thinking ; )
    Yep! Got that right.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    i am looking to hit 200 i do not know my bf% but i am pretty lean...
    5'11 - 185lbs - 29yrs old - 5 day work out plan -running hgh test e deca and winstrol have not started the winstrol yet just came off dbol

6:00am hgh 3i.u

7:00am protien shake

This is fine immediately upon waking, but a real food meal should follow within 45 mins or so. Or as Baseline said, just make meal 2 this meal.

9am 7 hard boiled egg whites, quarter pound of turkey slices, oatmeal

Make it 2 whole eggs, 4 whites. I'm a firm believer in adding in some whole eggs. There are a TON of nutrients in the yolk, and the cholesterol isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. If you're already pretty lean (have any pics?), the fat shouldn't be an issue. Drop the turkey slices - sounds like deli meat/cold cuts - inferior protein source loaded with preservatives, sodium, nitrates, etc - not BBer food. Make sure the oatmeal is real/whole oats, not the packet stuff with all the sugar. Add 1/2 cup berries to the oats if you want

12pm roasted turkey/half a chicken or 2 grilled chicken breasts, yams or red skin potatos, brown rice

Decent meal - stick with the yams and drop the red potatoes. Also, is that potatoes AND brown rice, or is it OR? Don't do both - no need for 2 starchy carbs here. Add 2 cups leafy green/fiberous veggies

2pm tuna sandwich

How much tuna, what kind of bread, what is it mixed with - I smell mayo. Need more info here

3:30pm bcaa glutamine and creatine

4pm trainning

I'd eat the pre workout meal closer to training, like 1.5 hours if possible

5pm shake bcaa glycomaize creatine

Whey shake? Ok with the glycomaize - i'm not a fan but ok.

5:30 or 6pm 8oz steak brown rice cup of v8 or some veggies

Great meal, but drop the V8 - it's crap.

8pm snack cottage cheese

I'd eat another real meal here. protein/fat meal w/ green veggies. Use the cottage cheese before bed in place of the casein, or switch off between them

10pm casin powder

Add a fat to slow digestion. A serving of nuts, or a tbsp of natty PB
    Ok, i'll be the ass here - I actually don't like your diet much. There's nothing great about it, honestly. Also, without macros we have no idea how much you're eating. At a glance, i'd say you're undereating though - ESPECIALLY if you're looking to add mass and compete.

Suggestions above in bold. Next time, please post macros for each meal in the form of protein/carbs/fat/total macros and total everything up at the end of the day. We can help you sort it out much better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Ok, i'll be the ass here - I actually don't like your diet much. There's nothing great about it, honestly. Also, without macros we have no idea how much you're eating. At a glance, i'd say you're undereating though - ESPECIALLY if you're looking to add mass and compete.

Suggestions above in bold. Next time, please post macros for each meal in the form of protein/carbs/fat/total macros and total everything up at the end of the day. We can help you sort it out much better that way.

thanks for the feed back first off i cant eat a meal in the a.m because im on my way out the door to work at that time i can wake up earlier but i work 12 hour days n i need my sleep for growth..but i do eat as soon as i get into my office sometimes at 8 or 9am im going to start eating at 8 tho this way its close to that 45min mark..as for the whole eggs i do that every other day but i can keep doing it ive heard mixed responses so i dont know what to believe lol so i do it everyother day...i was wondering about deli meat so now i have cut it out of my diet thank you... and yes its real/whole oats ... yes love yams and im going to do that instead of the potatos OR the brown rice n throw some veggies in ... lol no its not mayo i hate mayo actually its actually straight out of the can and wholewheat bread with less then a teaspoon of olive oil mixed so its not too dry n its 2 cans of tuna .. i dont usually drink v8 i rather have the veggies so ill stick to that.. i was also wondering if i can have another meal so i guess i now know so ill throw in 8 oz of lean ground beef and veggies ... n eat the cottage cheese maybe even middle of the night when i wake up for restroom.. and casin before bed with some almonds ..
    ok the macros is
    meal 1
    120calories 23 grams protein
    meal 2
    691 calories 40 grams protein 30grams carbs
    meal 3
    872 calories 84 grams protein 40grams carbs
    meal 4
    191 calories 42grams protein having a glycomaize before gym 80grams of carbs
    meal 5
    400 calories 23 grams protein 80 grams carbs
    meal 6
    616 calories 74 grams protein 44grams carbs
    meal 7 same as meal 3
    casein 120 calories 24g protein 3 carbs

calories 3,701grams , 350grams protein , 307grams carbs a day
    Last edited by Newyorkrockstar; 12-06-2010 at 10:23 AM.

bump

Implement the changes I made and you'll be going in a much better direction. I suggest you repost the new diet with macros all included. You also don't have fats listed - doubt your diet is fat free!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Implement the changes I made and you'll be going in a much better direction. I suggest you repost the new diet with macros all included. You also don't have fats listed - doubt your diet is fat free!
    ummm maybe if I don't list the fat I won't take it in??? Wishful thinking ... I'll post a new thread with all updates, maybe a log

ummm maybe if I don't list the fat I won't take it in??? Wishful thinking ... I'll post a new thread with all updates, maybe a log
    LoL you need fat. I'd say just post it up here - no need for multiple threads, so long as this one is still bumped.

Thread Information