protein shake (2 scoops)
banana

830-900
8 oz flank steak
2 cups romaine
1 cup sweet pot
2 fish oil caps

totals 2431 cals 303g protein 181g carbs 55g fats

this is what i have going so far. it shouldn't be hard to eat this much, just need to see about cost and what not. sometimes i get jammed up at work and can't eat at the times i want to, but i usually manage to eat when i can. are my macros okay? i can take out some protein and add in carbs if i must. pre-workout meals is where i struggle the most at, but i think this one will help me stick to it. i will sub in different protein sources like fish, shrimp, and venison thru out so i don't get burnt out on chicken breasts. i will try to adhere to this diet as best as i can. i do like to have the occasional adult beverage on the weekends and after some of my long runs/bikes. and remember, trying to keep dairy and grains out. i may have to put grains back in if yall think that i am consuming too many fruits. thanks.
This looks fine to me for now. Let's run this for about a week to three weeks. After that we have to change it up for sure. We will need to add more carbs. Stick to this 100% and take note of every time you don't eat a meal. IF you skip a meal for whatever reason I want you to eat an apple at that time instead. Really try to get in the whole meal though.

BTW I consume more fruits in one meal than you do the entire day. Your fruits are fine.