Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
Looking better bro. You are coming along. What is the weight difference? How's the program going and diet too? Sticking to the program? It's tough shit but progress will come quickly.
first set of pics, i was around 192ish and now i am about 182. i have been 182 for a while (month or 2) but with this new training schedule, it should drop. i have been sticking to the workouts, just got done a 5K, took 30 minutes. the schedule is tough but i will stick to it as best as i can. my legs are feeling the run this evening. i had to miss my crossfit class yesterday, had to take care of some business. the diet is coming along, i am definitely eating more and happy about that. i need to go to the store to re-up on grocercies/fuel. the weather is pretty shitty down here so biking is looking a little shaky at the moment. if it happens to rain tomorrow, i will go do a circuit workout or crossfit workout. one thing i need to get use to is doing fasted cardio. i will be getting some purple wraath soon also so maybe this will help with the stomach pains. when i wake up, my stomach growls and it almost hurts. once i get going, i am fine, mind over matter!