Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    first set of pics, i was around 192ish and now i am about 182. i have been 182 for a while (month or 2) but with this new training schedule, it should drop. i have been sticking to the workouts, just got done a 5K, took 30 minutes. the schedule is tough but i will stick to it as best as i can. my legs are feeling the run this evening. i had to miss my crossfit class yesterday, had to take care of some business. the diet is coming along, i am definitely eating more and happy about that. i need to go to the store to re-up on grocercies/fuel. the weather is pretty shitty down here so biking is looking a little shaky at the moment. if it happens to rain tomorrow, i will go do a circuit workout or crossfit workout. one thing i need to get use to is doing fasted cardio. i will be getting some purple wraath soon also so maybe this will help with the stomach pains. when i wake up, my stomach growls and it almost hurts. once i get going, i am fine, mind over matter!
    Have a small protein shake. Low to no carbs. Protein does spike insulin though but if it keeps you on the equipment for longer...

Beating your times in the 5K runs? That's what its all about. 10k is for distance.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Have a small protein shake. Low to no carbs. Protein does spike insulin though but if it keeps you on the equipment for longer...

Beating your times in the 5K runs? That's what its all about. 10k is for distance.
    there is a local running club of about 400+ people that run every tuesday so it was fun! it was a 'running of the bulls' type theme! wore white with a red bandana, and was chased bulls! the run was crazy, there were stations of red bull shots at every mile marker!!!! i passed on them but people were definitely gettin' down! i will just have to work thru the pains and should be getting some purple wraath soon.

Thread Information