Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Apples are best choice because of there pectin levels; keeps insulin from spiking high fast and coming down just as quick. Other fruits should be limited or avoided, unless your using a banana as a pwo fruit for the fast acting carbs and potassium.

Sorry to say about that...but it is what it is. Your trying to accomplish something in which certain things IMO are not the BEST choices for your goals. And you can't compare what your trying to do with anyone else...particularly Twist (as by pics)

I personally wouldn't have more than one fruit a day in your situation (I can relate) I have to do the same when reducing fat. Your holding your fat typically where most men would...and thats normal. I would increase more fibrous veggies to change how your body composition will change.
    broccoli, peppers, green beans, cauliflower, greens, celery....limited veggies that are carbs like carrots, peas and corn.

I can certainly tell the bf has changed from your pictures in Feb. Great job rajun...and I'm sure your being guided by a great guy on your diet

yes, i am using the bananas in that fashion. i know what your saying with the fruits but i am not competing for any BB events or anything to that nature. i understand what you are saying with my goals and what i am doing for training. once i can get my endurance where i want it, i will scale back the cardio and start hitting the weights heavy again. i want to get as lean as possible before i start to pack on muscle. my body tends to put on muscle easy in certain areas and it also loves to hang on to the fat. i am the leanest and in the best shape i have ever been in my entire life. in the past, i was certainly stronger, but i was also fatter. i was around 227 at one point with a 36 inch waist, prob 11-12 years ago. i am now 182ish with a 32-33 inch waist, and could run circles around my old self. twist just started helping me about a week ago with everything so all of this is still new. i figure if i got this way in 6 months of hard work, work a little harder and see what happens! so here we go! and thanks for the compliments dahlin', greatly appreciated!!!

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    yes, i am using the bananas in that fashion. i know what your saying with the fruits but i am not competing for any BB events or anything to that nature. i understand what you are saying with my goals and what i am doing for training. once i can get my endurance where i want it, i will scale back the cardio and start hitting the weights heavy again. i want to get as lean as possible before i start to pack on muscle. my body tends to put on muscle easy in certain areas and it also loves to hang on to the fat. i am the leanest and in the best shape i have ever been in my entire life. in the past, i was certainly stronger, but i was also fatter. i was around 227 at one point with a 36 inch waist, prob 11-12 years ago. i am now 182ish with a 32-33 inch waist, and could run circles around my old self. twist just started helping me about a week ago with everything so all of this is still new. i figure if i got this way in 6 months of hard work, work a little harder and see what happens! so here we go! and thanks for the compliments dahlin', greatly appreciated!!!

Than everything you've been doin is worth it! Should be proud!!!

~hugs

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Than everything you've been doin is worth it! Should be proud!!!

~hugs
    thanks again babe! i still have a ways to go, i ain't done yet!

Thread Information