Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    how did the bike ride go this evening??? u the machine!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    how did the bike ride go this evening??? u the machine!
    went fabulous!!!! i am starting to feel more like a machine with this new schedule!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    had the weigh in this morning, 180.0lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was 180 on the nose. now, i want to see 179 on there next week! i know most of it is water, so still have to work harder at it. i know i said this in every post, but i love eating this much. i had a great workout yesterday evening. i rode with a group but i couldn't keep up with them yet, they averaged 23mph, while i only averaged 19mph. we did 14 mile bike (45 min) and a 2 mile run (18 min). i felt great afterwards! the triathlon that i am doing in october is a 15 mile bike and 3.5 mile run so i am looking good at this point going into it. if the triathlon were this weekend, i know i could finish it! diet has been superb this week! i have been playing around with a couple of vitamins this week. i have been taking vitamin d-3 and mega-dosing on vitamin C. i can not tell if it is making any difference yet, but i do feel better all around. some of the joint pain that i deal with on a daily basis is hurting a little less. i will do this for a while and see what happens.

Thread Information