Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    so, i was lying in bed trying to take a nap this evening and that didn't work! went to the gym and got a great upper body workout. i did a 10 min warmup, 10-15 min stretch/yoga, lat pull downs, hang cleans with a press, incline dumbbell press, front raises, and curls. having trouble getting to sleep again, mind won't quit. i may have to try some GABA and see if it helps. i have a lot on my mind as of late and i have never been a good sleeper. i prob should get my hormones checked, could be something to do with that, but i don't know.
    1. Buy gaba
    2. get hormones checked
    3. if nothings wrong get sleeping pills (ambien) and use them only when you need them

2lbs is not an unrealistic loss. In fact, its probably more because after you upped your cals (carbs specifically) your body would fill back up depleted stores (just like a carb up) and this would result in a weight gain. So it's not likely that you dropped water weight after carbing back up bro.

For your back you need to do back extensions and deadlifts. Stretch but don't crack your back. Strengthen the muscles holding your back together and you won't come "out" as much. THink of a 33 story building without the strong support beams. Damn right the bottom floors are gonna feel it.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    1. Buy gaba
    2. get hormones checked
    3. if nothings wrong get sleeping pills (ambien) and use them only when you need them

2lbs is not an unrealistic loss. In fact, its probably more because after you upped your cals (carbs specifically) your body would fill back up depleted stores (just like a carb up) and this would result in a weight gain. So it's not likely that you dropped water weight after carbing back up bro.

For your back you need to do back extensions and deadlifts. Stretch but don't crack your back. Strengthen the muscles holding your back together and you won't come "out" as much. THink of a 33 story building without the strong support beams. Damn right the bottom floors are gonna feel it.
    i will definitely buy some gaba. i was on ambien years ago, liked the stuff, just don't want to be dependent on it. the sleep is not as bad as it use to be in the past. i usually do deadlifts, just didn't do them yesterday. back is one area where i am weak at. i have horrible posture and have degeneration in my lower discs. its really not painful as long as i am active but i do have those days where it hurts and i just deal with it. i know that my hips are shifted slightly and now my left leg is a lil shorter than my right. i know i can help fix this with exercise, any thoughts? do you suggest me upping my vit d3 intake to 5000ius? i am only taking 1000ius daily. twist, i really appreciate you helping me out with all this, i know i needed guidance!

Thread Information