Tay-boe is offline Junior Member

Lean high protein diet

Ok I'm 190 at 5'10 my bf it around 10 to 15%bf. Looking for a diet while I'm on my summer cutting cycle. Everyone is telling me I need 200 to 300 grams of protein. Is this true?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is true for your stats.

One cannot afford to lower daily protein intake on a cutting cycle either.

Tay-boe is offline Junior Member
    i work out in the sun all day long. so i is way hard to eat every 2 hours. so what i have been doing is wake up @ 6:30am or so protein shake 50 to 75 grams. boil 4 to 5 eggs. eat 2 around 8am another at 9am and another around 10:30am. lunch @12. 2 grilled chicken breast. 30grams ea rite?.... so around 4 drink my preworkout and no pills. workout from 4:30pm to around 6pm. chicken breast at 6:15 to 6:30pm. ok dinner around 7 to 8pm. lastnite was felaymigons {how ever u spell it. but 2 of them around 5oz ea @ 22g protein. 10pm milk and protein. then another glass of milk before bed. what u think?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay-boe View Post
    Ok I'm 190 at 5'10 my bf it around 10 to 15%bf. Looking for a diet while I'm on my summer cutting cycle. Everyone is telling me I need 200 to 300 grams of protein. Is this true?
    post up your diet with macros per meal. And btw the difference between 10 and 15% is HUGE!!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I wouldn't go with less than 250g protein with your stats - that's roughly 1.5g/lb of LBM which is plenty.

If you are having a really tough time working in many small meals, have fewer larger ones, it's not going to make a difference. It's more about what you can stick to and what you can fit into your daily regimen. I don't feel like explaining it all over again, but look at what I posted in this thread about the same topic:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...0642-Need-help!!

Thread Information