EatandGrow is offline New Member

Does this diet hit 200g protein and 3,500 cal per day?

Breakfast: 5 eggs every morning (only one yolk) with oatmeal; This is the only meal that is the same everyday

Muscle milk (34g protein) or bag of beef jerky (depending on my mood) 2-3 hrs. later (whole bag of jack link's peppered is my fav = 42g protein)

Lunch: Lean meats cold cuts sandwich (Turkey/ham/roast beef with all the extras incl. bacon, peppers, cheese; stacked) or tuna fish plus a side of macaroni or potato salad or some hot meal (chicken cutlets / grilled fish -- sole / mahi mahi / talapia) with mashed potatoes

Whatever I had between breakfast and lunch I switch it for between lunch and dinner

Dinner: Steak (16oz. sirloin or rib-eye) or Lamb Chops (4 small or 2 big) or Fish (grilled bass or cod) or sashimi (8 pieces plus a roll) or chinese (some beef or chicken platter with rice) with veggies and potatoes

Prior to going to bed I usually eat a few bowls of cereal or oatmeal or have a bowl pasta and have a Mass XXX shake (2 scoops = 50g protein; I find 4 scoops to be too heavy)

Outside of the muscle milk and mass XXX I only drink water and do so throughout the entire day
    Last edited by EatandGrow; 07-04-2011 at 08:58 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    post this in the diet section. You will get better answers. also you dont really have portion size so its going to be impossible to answer.
    You need to have a real meal later in the day. Cereal or oatmeal isnt it. You should through your cereal in the garbage

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    real food is better than shakes if you want real size...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Please come to the diet question forum~ and give stats and goals too
    SEE ya there!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty sure you're capable of looking at the nutritional info on the box and totaling it all up to see for yourself.

Thread Information