Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Just add some icecream, egg whites, home made pizza (with chicken,meat pieaple)etc.

Just because you bodybuild does not mean you cant enjoy food.

TOTAL MACROS FOR THE DAY IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Wether that comes from pizza, chips or whatever else people consdier junk does not matter.

Goodbye sweet health!

tarsand custom is offline New Member
    Does anyone know if it is wise to incorporate alot of wild game into thier diet? where im living we do alot of eating whatever wanders into the yard. its much cheaper for large quantities. caribou, moose, deer, grouse, duck, and pretty much anything that wont eat you first. And alot of trout, salmon, cod. Not so much seal.. any negative aspects of wild meat? or should i stick to buying storebought.

Deadication is offline New Member
    I live in southern MO and I get plenty of backstrap deer steaks from friends and family! I think its a great addition into my personal diet, very lean clean and cost effective -- I also make my own sodium free jerky for snacks.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Lol you'r the fool that thinks your body can tell the difference between carbs from white bread and sweet potato....
    Go argue with these guys some of the best natural bodybuilders in the buisness.

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

All there clients eat pretty much whatever they want as long as they hit there macros.

Ive been eating at 400-500 carbs 200-250p and 50-100f, and i have not noticed a difference wether the carbs come from Icecream, pancakes, chips or pizza. At least I am enjoying my food, while all you are making similar gains to me but eating boring food.

Also take not of this guy, just won first place and uses a similar method, and bet he looks better than all of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYNx8lT1gY

Arguing this point is like arguing with religious fanatics, some ppl are just to ignorant to ever adopt new ideas when it comes to anything.
    Have you never heard of glycemic index? Insulin response? Apparently not because there is a huge difference in digestion rates just like egg whites differ from whey in protien sources. Go re educate yourself and next time quote a reliable source. Not just sombody with good genetics. Prove to me were wrong by showing a valid evidence. Im sic of hearing "well my firend is big and this is what he did"

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    remember guys eating vegtables and oatmeal will lead you to being diabetic jsut as easily as soda and candy! lmfao

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Whatever you do, don't start using a bunch of sauces and shit. The meal replacement option is bad but it's better than loading up your food with a bunch of sauce filled with sugar and simple carbs.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    200g kangaroo fillet is the dux nuts! 45g of protein, 1 g of carbs and 2g of fat. Compared to 200g beef fillet which is 39g protein, 1 g carbs and 14g of fat!
    Last edited by spoonta66; 09-14-2011 at 09:43 PM.

shadowcast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66 View Post
    200g kangaroo fillet is the dux nuts! 45g of protein, 1 g of carbs and 2g of fat. Compared to 200g beef fillet which is 39g protein, 1 g carbs and 14g of fat!
    Where would I get a hold of Kangaroo fillet in England? If I can, is it expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66 View Post
    What kind of beef filet has carbs in it?

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    What kind of beef filet has carbs in it?
    Typo, they were both supposed to be 0's!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information