ziggyjulien is offline New Member

my diet any good to lean up??

hey guys,i'm aiming to get lean and noy necessaringly bulk up to much was wandering what u thought of my current diet..

as i work night i sleep at 4am wake up at 1pm

1pm breakfast, strawberries or bananas with 32g scoop of protein mixed with soya milk blended .or porridge with milk and banannas..i take 2 gree tea tablets and carnitine
    4pm protein shake with soya milk
    6pm train
    7pm protein shake
    9pm chicken/salmon/tuna/ with 1 packet of crisps which i allow to be my one bad intake
    1am protein bar
    4 am i take zma before sleep

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you got this up here. I will let one of the gurus take over, if no one has responded in a day or s then bump your post. It might fall to the 2nd or third page before someone comes along.

wannabelarge is offline New Member
    few questions..

how much do u weigh.. how much chicken are you eating (how many ounces.. breasts can be anywhere from 4-7 ounces.. big diff)

i dont see any fat other than salmon as an option.. you need good fats, (flax, almonds, cashews, olive oil, fish oil)
    i see very little carbs and i see no pre or pwo.. since i dont know how much you weigh i'm not going to say how much, but i would include complex carbs before you workout and simple carbs post workout,
    i'd also drop all the protein shakes (besides bfast and pwo) for actual chicken/tuna. that shake wont even begin to fill you up and you'll be starving

ziggyjulien is offline New Member
    hey
    i weigh 83kg i'm 6'1 which is 186cm..i eat two chicken breast which total 60grams protein...i sometimes eat guacamole which avocado is good fats right?
    sometimes as breakfast i have scrambled eggs with the yokes..
    i'm trying to cut down carbs as i said i just want to lean up and not bulk..thats what i thought was best

thanks so much for any help

Thread Information