Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Sounds good.... BF dropping is a good sign that its working out for u... Pics every week from here on out along with the skin fold and the weight...

Lets see u get down to 6%!
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Sounds good.... BF dropping is a good sign that its working out for u... Pics every week from here on out along with the skin fold and the weight...

Lets see u get down to 6%!
    6% would be awesome! Ive only got 28days and ill be on acruise ship.. During which time ill be eating pizza and burgers and pasta and cake andice cream LOL.. so if i cant get to6% in 4 weeks itll prob be awhile imndoing 9site caliper test now and its saying 8.17% but i think im prob higher.. I am lean and only have a little fat beneath the skin.. Most of myprob areas are disappearing..

I figure i could gain 5-10lbs in a week on the cruise but i dont care! Im not gonna go crazy but i wont deprive myself either!

Pics tomorrow am.. Have to use laptop and it doesnt get internet at my house.. (i live in the boonies)

Thread Information