Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Definitely more tanned

Back deffo looks better/bigger. Must be those weighted chins someone told you to do!

Not wanting to wish your days away but I'm really interested to see how you cope with maintenance after your cruise. But for now, keep on it, I suspect you've already travelled further than you thought you would?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Definitely more tanned

Back deffo looks better/bigger. Must be those weighted chins someone told you to do!

Not wanting to wish your days away but I'm really interested to see how you cope with maintenance after your cruise. But for now, keep on it, I suspect you've already travelled further than you thought you would?!
    me too mate im so used to cutting.. id like to be leaner than i am.. i tell u it gets tuff where im at.. i will admit i havent been pushing as hard as i possibly can.. i think i prob need a break just to be able to eat a bit and chill and figure out truly what my maintenance is.. depending on how this cruise goes i may have to keep cutting for another month when i get home!

i am a bit curious as to what specifically u mean by being curious to how i cope with maintenance?

and yes i have travelled further than i thought i would but id like to go further.. i suppose considering how far ive come and where i started maybe i need a break and when i cut again ill be able to get lower than i am currently?

Thread Information