mike1991 is offline New Member

Need advice with a bulking diet !!!!!

Weight: 77kg
    Been training for a year solid.. on and off before hand

hello guys, im ineed of a diecent/great bulking diet.. at the moment im struggling to make up a proper diet i can follow day by day to bulk..

my diet at the moment is:

6.30am
    4 peices of toast w/ peanut butter
    peice of fruit
    tbl flax seed

supplements: test booster

8.30 - 9.00am
    pro complex gainer shake
    1 multi vitamin
    2 fish oils

Lunch 12ish:
    Mince meat
    brown rice
    potatoe

supplement: test booster

3.00ish - i struggle with
    *thinking to add another pro complex gainer shake*

5.00pm - i struggle with
    3-4 pancakes

6.00pm - training
    size on during workout
    additional bottle of water

after training:
    1 scoop Hydro whey
    1 scoop of vitargo carbs
    tbl spoon flax seeds

dinner(roughly hour later)
    meat
    veggies
    rice

*it varies*

supplements: test booster

1-2hours from dinner have anoher pro complex shake
    1 fish oil

bed..

as you can tell im struggling with my diet and in need of help for bulking.
    my goal is obivously to be big lol

i dont want to just be big, i want to have defined muscle shape.

thank you guys for reading.
    i hope someone can help me with this.

little_dude is offline Junior Member
    You need to list your full stats, height, BF, cycle experience. U also need to list the the full macros of your meals otherwise it's hard to properly critique. But here's some advice until then,no offense bro but ur diet sucks. Too many carbs in the first meal an no proper protein source. Unless the pancakes u have follow the recipe from this site (oat pancakes) then drop them. I don't see alot of veggies in ur diet either. Really need macros to properly critique diet thought.

little_dude is offline Junior Member
    Forgot to say, drop the test boosters there crap and even if they where legit u shouldn't be messing with anything at your age, all u need is a solid diet and training routine.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mike,
    Without doing all the legwork myself, what I'd like to see is your base metabolic rate (BMR), how many additional calories per day you plan to eat above that, and the macros behind your calories (protein/carb/fat) ratios.
    You should learn when to eat complex carbs and when to eat simple carbs. Fruit, although nutritious, has fructose, a simple carb, best eaten around workout time. All other times, best to eat complex carbs like brown rice, rolled oats, food with very low glycemic values. So fruit probably should not be eaten for breakfast. The toast probably has a high glycemic value (you didnt specify what type of toast). Without looking it up, not sure what the macros are for a pro complex gainer shake is. I'm thinking it's probably 75% carbs and 25% protein? Is that right? if so, then again, too many simple carbs, unless they managed to put complex carbs in there which i doubt. Lunch. Minced meat? I have to laugh since i'm not quite sure what that is. is it just ground meat, or is there alot of sweets in there like the pie? the brown rice is good to go. but the potato, if it is not a yam or a sweet potato, probably should go. Pancakes? Not so good. Find something else for your source of carbs unless a specialty pancake of some type, but i'm guessing just made with white processed flour?

So, I think I'd probably scrap that diet and do some reading and learning. You get an "E" for effort, but that is not a clean diet, loaded up with processed food and too many simple carbs.

Go here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight-READ-THIS!!!

and do some reading. Grab one of the posted daily menus one of the vets came up with and model your daily menu after that.

Don't get discouraged! Learning how to eat properly to feed your body to make it grow is difficult and doesn't happen over night.

Keep at it and come back if you have any other questions.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    and in my humble opinion, you need to eat more veggies!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I had no idea Roman had a handle on nutritional info....impressive...I mean, I've seen threads and posts in the lounge....and, well....best left alone ; ) LOL!!!

Thread Information