Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ms.Magoo is offline Female Member
    -gbrice: I thought that 1500 was about right maybe even a lil high...so thank u for the conformation

Bill_boy2005 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Magoo
    -Jimmy: Thank u I will check out that website as soon as I can

-Sexy: Hmmmm ok good to kno on the Phen info. Maybe I can get my man to get me some or something similar. He takes "serious supplements" bt seems hesitant to let me take anything lol. Anyways I will have to check out the info u gave about less expensive protein, thank u!!
    Ms Magoo check with a local diet center in the phen. I believe she is talking about Phentermine. My wife has been using it along side prozac (phen-pro diet) and has dine very well in it. About 70# in 4 months. Just Google phen-pro diet. You'll likely find a physician using it nearby.

-BillBoy: Holy cow that is a shit ton of weight in 4 months!!! I am definitely going to research/google it ASAP!!!! Thanks!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    As far as calorie numbers. I hang around 1100-1200 to reach my goals. And then sometimes eat more on purpose for a few days to ramp my metabolism back up again so it doesn't get used to such low numbers.

And by the way. Congrats on losing the weight you already have. This is great to hear and proves you GOT IT IN YOU!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hay lady if your numbers go up, try not too fret too much...your bod is tryin to adapt...its if the numbers STAY up you may wanna revalute your plan

Imtaking Kaizen Ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs ...heres a page of info http://www.buyvasoproephedrine.com/k...drine-hcl.html it was banned in USA due to side effects, but as we know the USA can get wonkey with meds/vites due to law suites and idiots that dont follow directions lol so you will have to roder from out the USA. Aside from moist palms and a lill shakey for a few after taking (but I also add caffine pills and my bod is NOT used to caffine from like soda or coffee) I have not had any neg side effects. Would recomend in a heart beat

-Slimmer: That totally makes sense, I'll have to take a closer look at your diet bc I couldn't imagine eating only 1100-1200 calories but I am certainly down to try anything to get to my goal of 135ish....depending on how I look at 145.

Thank you for the encouragement, it seems so long ago that I was at my heaviest but it still feels great to hear!

-Sexy: Yes, very true and I wasn't really shocked at my weight but thinking that my body consists of almost 30% fat ewwwww sooo not cool!!! Whatever though, I am moving on and just got back from my second w/o of the day and have been eating really good today How often do you weigh yourself? I don't want to be OCD about it but like you said I need to make sure my numbers aren't staying up.

Great, I will definitely take a look at the website!!! Thank you, I don't think that the caffine would affect me too much since I do drink green tea frequently and have a daily pepsi max...probably not too good for me... But anyways I will check it out!

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Magoo View Post
    Before I respond I just want to start out by saying a few things...First, if I wasnt sooo determined right now I wud probably be crying pathetically. I weighed myself for the first time in months and Im 155.5lb fully clothed, about what I thought BUT I used the trainers device to check my bf% and bmi and bf% is a whopping 28%!!!! BMI is 26.6 which I am going to have to research bc Im not really sure what this means, maybe that Im obese lol....... On a positive note these are numners that I have control over AND can AND will change!!!!!

Also, I had my first fasted cardio experience and loved it, I feel totally energized. I still need to get BCAA's bt I did have a protein shake after 1/2casein 1/2whey. Hopefully that will be okay until I can get some more supplements.

Don't let the numbers get you down. You've already accomplished a great deal with your weight loss. So keep up the good work!!!

Also, I use Purple Wraath too. It seems to be the most popular on here!

-BrownGirl: Thank you, all of the encouragement really means a lot to me!!! Next week, once I get paid I am definitely going to buy some purple wrath and try it, I can't wait!!!! I love learning about new products

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    welcome aboard! just reading this and it sounds as if you are on your way to new lifestyle!!!

-00ragin- Thank you and I am totally looking forward to my new lifestyle!!

-BillBoy: Holy cow that is a shit ton of weight in 4 months!!! I am definitely going to research/google it ASAP!!!! Thanks!
    Yeah, its a little faster than I would like to see it coming off. She eats a 1000 calories a day and does an hour of cardio at lunch and lifts with me in the evenings. Shes been a real trooper about it and stayed focused.

-BillBoy: Wow, it sounds like she has been a SUPER trooper!!! That's sooo awesome and I have been researching it and now I really want to try it!!! Is your wife a member as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Magoo
    -BillBoy: Wow, it sounds like she has been a SUPER trooper!!! That's sooo awesome and I have been researching it and now I really want to try it!!! Is your wife a member as well?
    She's not a member. Pretty anti forum. Apparently I am ocd on them.

LOL I can understand her hesitation, it's a little intimidating at first but then it becomes rather addicting haha!!!! Tell her I said she is kicking some serious a** with her weight loss!

-Slimmer: That totally makes sense, I'll have to take a closer look at your diet bc I couldn't imagine eating only 1100-1200 calories but I am certainly down to try anything to get to my goal of 135ish....depending on how I look at 145.

Thank you for the encouragement, it seems so long ago that I was at my heaviest but it still feels great to hear!
    You are so welcome. And one thing I want to mention. I try to not EVER go under the 1,100 since under that number it seems to be counterproductive FOR ME. Too low. So be careful about this.

And I have a question. Do you like pancakes? if so I will post up a great recipe.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

-Slimmer: I will be sure that I don't go under 1,100 but it won't be hard to do lol

Oh and I LOVE pancakes!!! Mmmm who doesn't....I actually tried to create a healthy pancake but it was a disaster, so I would love to get your recipe!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_boy2005 View Post
    She's not a member. Pretty anti forum. Apparently I am ocd on them.
    Wow, I feel your pain bro. I came the closest I've ever been to divorce partially due to this forum (or rather my behavior and divulging on it).

Ms Magoo - I mistakenly referred to you as BG earlier (was confusing you with Browngirl, sorry!) - I haven't been sleeping much lately! Anyway, I still owe you some answers, I haven't forgotten!
    Last edited by gbrice75; 01-05-2012 at 02:29 PM.

-gbrice: No worries, I took it as a compliment!!! Have you tired taking some melatonin to help you sleep?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    looks like you are in good hands...welcome Ms M!!!

-GGR: Thank you and to be honest your thread is the very first that I read and is the reason why I am here!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    -GGR: Thank you and to be honest your thread is the very first that I read and is the reason why I am here!!!
    OMGosh...U just made my day. It took alot of courage for me to write that first entry but I was really desparate for change and knew that it had to be diet! I also looked into other forums, but found them not as "woman friendly/respectful". This is a kinder place to hang out!!
    I AM SO GLAD YOU JOINED!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    omgosh...u just made my day. It took alot of courage for me to write that first entry but i was really desparate for change and knew that it had to be diet! I also looked into other forums, but found them not as "woman friendly/respectful". This is a kinder place to hang out!!
    I am so glad you joined!
    ^ & ^^ ....loved reading this post

-GGR: I am glad that I made your day!!!! Also glad that I joined! I have already received some great feedback and come tomorrow I am going to make my 1st goal official by posting it and logging my daily progress... I am a little nervous but it seems to be working for all of you ladies and that has inspired me!!!

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:59 AM.

^Very true, I LOVE it!!!! Ok I am getting excited!!!!

Headed to the gym on a Saturday night and if that doesn't = motivation then I don't know what does...lol Going to do legs and glutes, I am going to kick my own ass!!!

Change of plans after realizing tomorrow is my ass kicking day instead I did back and biceps:

1. wide grip lat pulldown 3x15@70lbs
    2. bent over barbell row 3x15@30lbs
    3. seated cable row 3x15@60lbs
    4. hyper-extensions
    5. alternate hammer curl 3x15@15lbs
    6. alternate incline dumbbell curl 3x12@12lbs
    7. cable rope hammer curl 3x15@55lbs
    8. machine preacher curl 3x12@25lbs

No cardio tonight but I did 30min fasted cardio this morning

**I am totally open to suggestions if anyone would like to offer their .02**
    Last edited by Ms.Magoo; 01-07-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    OMGosh...U just made my day. It took alot of courage for me to write that first entry but I was really desparate for change and knew that it had to be diet! I also looked into other forums, but found them not as "woman friendly/respectful". This is a kinder place to hang out!!
    I AM SO GLAD YOU JOINED!
    YOU too GGR were instrumental for me coming to this forum as I followed your thread and concluded, hey why not?
    Author Unknown

MsM: Now the real question is: what are your specific goals in what kind of timeframe? When I first started Fireguy wrote this to me and I want to share it with you.

"Stating I want to shed bodyfat is not a goal. I am not trying to split hairs here but to be a goal it needs to have specifc results in a specific timeline. "I want to go from 20% bodyfat to 16% bodyfat by June 1st" is a goal. This forces accountability and makes the planning stages much more doable. We would now know what needs to be done and you are also forced to make adjustments to stay on course."
    Author Unknown

-Slimmer: My first small but specific goal is to loose 5lbs by February 1st. I really want to make a goal that includes going down in bf% but I need to do more research bc I am not really sure what a realistic goal with something like that would be....

Thank you for Fireguy's quote it completely makes sense about holding one accountable.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    You know, keeping the log sure helps... And good job on your kick ass workout! Keep it up girlie!

-----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:59 AM.

-Slimmer: My first small but specific goal is to loose 5lbs by February 1st. I really want to make a goal that includes going down in bf% but I need to do more research bc I am not really sure what a realistic goal with something like that would be....

Thank you for Fireguy's quote it completely makes sense about holding one accountable.
    Very realistic. And now an affirmation which is very important for your psyche and plans and DREAMS.

And this is not a small goal. This is a good solid one. And doable as well as staying very healthy in the meantime while losing BF. I can tell you that with 5 pounds it will look more like 8 at least.

You got your path lined up now. And you are welcome re: Fireguy's quote. When I first read it ( in another thread, not my log) it kinda WOKE me up.
    Author Unknown

-BG: Thank you and I think that I will turn this into my log...or maybe just start a new thread for logging my diet and exercise but I certainly will try it!!

-Sexy: I appreciate your belief that I will easily reach my goal and yes, if not by Feb 1st then some tweaking will certainly be called for lol

PS: my a** is already sore haha!

-Slimmer: I sure hope your right about the 5 looking more like 8, that would be great!!!! And I am a firm believer in affirmations, say them all the time Oh and if you could please link the oatmeal pancake recipe that would be amazing.....every time I try it turns into such a mess!!!

Oat Pancakes:

1 cup oats (just regular old fashioned oats or quick oats)
    1 cup egg whites (about 7 large eggs)
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese (or 1% if you desire)

Splenda all you want
    nutmeg, dash if you so desire
    drop of vanilla, if desired
    baking powder about 2 tablespoons

First: Blend the oats in a blender until real powdery (no water just blend dry )
    Add all the above ingredients and blend until a good consistency for a pancake

Cook on griddle/pan which should be real hot after sprayed with Pam....and then cook like a regular pancake

TOP with:
    Sugar free syrup
    and banana or raspberries with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt to spread around the pancake and sprinkle some splenda on top of the yogurt
    -or-
    fry an egg with Pam and top your pancake with the egg

ENJOY!

MAKES 3 BIG PANCAKES! so good for 3 meals.
    Author Unknown

-Slimmer: Thank you sooo much!!! Mine were disgusting and now I can see why lol. I can't wait to try this recipe!!

**Update**
    1. My a** and legs are officially killing me from yesterdays w/o!!! Hurts sooo bad that I desperately wish that I had the capabilities to pee standing lol!!

2. Missed my fasted cardio this morning bc I overslept and felt tired all day because of it, lesson learned!!!

Ate the following meals:
    #1: 1/2cup oats, 3/4cup egg whites
    #2: small slice of lasagna ( I this is bad!!)
    #3: spinach salad
    #4: 100% whey shake (pre w/o)
    #5: 1/2scoop whey & 1/2scoop casein
    before bed I will probably eat 1/2 cottage cheese...that is the plan

I know that this is NOT sticking to my diet plan but it's being honest and that is why I am posting it. In my defense but also completely my fault I had to grab what I could before heading off to work...no time to prepare..grrr!!! Tomorrow's promise to myself is to have better meal preparation

Today's workout: Chest & Triceps
    1. Incline dumbbell bench press 3x15 @ 15lbs
    2. Incline dumbbell flys 3x15 @ 10lbs
    3. Cable Crossover 3x15 @ 25lbs each
    4. Chest press machine 3x15 @ 50lbs
    5. Standing tricep extension 3x15 @ 20lbs
    6. Tricep cable pushdown 3x15 @ 55lbs
    7. Machine tricep pushdown 3x15 @ 30lbs
    *No cardio today* not good

5-5:30AM Fasted Cardio DONE!!!

Weighed myself as soon as I woke at home and it said....148 I don't believe it's possible to loose 7lbs in one week so I am going to have to re-weigh myself at the gym clothes on to see what's really happening (the original scale used) I will try to do this tomorrow am before my cardio.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    damn woman, looks like you are taking off with this lifestyle, love it! also loved reading all the kind words about you getting inspired by other threads, its why i log in. as far as weighing yourself, you need to do it at the same time everyday in order to see how your body is reacting. keep up the hard work!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information