danlickalotapus is offline Junior Member

tips on my bulking diet? mid cycle

ok so one of the pros on this site suggested that my diet needs work , so any advice or tips welcome, keep in mind i have an incredibly fast metabolism which is the reason for all the carbs just posting my stats , cycle details and progress for information for begginners i guess , opinions welcome positive or negative
    so iv got two vials of test e 300mg/ml
    one vial of deca 300mg/ml
    and was given 3 ml of prop 300mg/ml age 22 , low bf , start weight 71 kg i was going to do a testdecacycle , but after much research decided to listen to the pros and do a test only first cycle
    a bit of history, been training for 3 years , have a very fast metabolism , went from 61 kg at age 18 to 77 kg last june where a shoulder injury from work put me out of traning until about 3 months ago during my time of training dropped to 69 kg , had already bought the gear ages ago , and didnt plan on useing it until i got back to 77 but i gave into temptation and 6 weeks ago i started my first cycle heres how it went , oh and got adex and letro on standby for gyno , and clom/ nolva for pct

diet , is very high in carbs , my protein is bulk gainer , carbs 70 % protein 20% taken between every meal and before bed
    an average day of my diet

5am half eggwhites half milk 400ml

6am cereal , some fruit ,2 peice of toast

8 am 1500 kj of bulk shake

9;30 am large serve of beef and rice ,pasta beef, rice chicken or fish rice , you get the idea, protien with lots of carbs

10;30 1500kj serve of bulk shake

12;30 lunch , simaler to smoko

2:30 bulk shake

4;00 finish work , sandwich , and fruit , gym at 5;00

bulk shake after gym

7;00 ish dinner pasta , steak or chicken schnitzel , mash potato , salad ,

8 ish ice cream or other dessert 8;30 bulk shake

bed
    210mg test e , every 4 days (0.7 ml) week 1- 12
    300 mg prop spread out over eod week 1
    200mg prop '' '' week2
    100mg prop '' '' week 3

i have some pics taken every few weeks il post when iv got sum spare time

wk1 had no problems with pinning , towards end of week 1 felt libido picking up no noticable change in weight

wk 2 big rise in sex drive 73 kg by mid week to , starting to get bigger pumps at gym , strengh going up alot

wk 3 74 kg boners randomly, girlfriend having trouble keeping up in bed massive pumps

wk 4 76 kg strengh through the roof ,pumps huge , noticing a big difference , people at gym looking at me funny

wk 5 79 kg veins starting to pop up in my traps through my chest and other places i didnt know i had veins , appetite increasing massively

wk 6 at end of week six now and 82 kg every one asking wat im on including parents

will keep you guys posted , just goes to show that theres no need for deca or anything but test in a first cycle

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danlickalotapus
    ok so one of the pros on this site suggested that my diet needs work , so any advice or tips welcome, keep in mind i have an incredibly fast metabolism which is the reason for all the carbs just posting my stats , cycle details and progress for information for begginners i guess , opinions welcome positive or negative
    so iv got two vials of test e 300mg/ml
    one vial of deca 300mg/ml
    and was given 3 ml of prop 300mg/ml age 22 , low bf , start weight 71 kg i was going to do a testdecacycle , but after much research decided to listen to the pros and do a test only first cycle
    a bit of history, been training for 3 years , have a very fast metabolism , went from 61 kg at age 18 to 77 kg last june where a shoulder injury from work put me out of traning until about 3 months ago during my time of training dropped to 69 kg , had already bought the gear ages ago , and didnt plan on useing it until i got back to 77 but i gave into temptation and 6 weeks ago i started my first cycle heres how it went , oh and got adex and letro on standby for gyno , and clom/ nolva for pct

diet , is very high in carbs , my protein is bulk gainer , carbs 70 % protein 20% taken between every meal and before bed
    an average day of my diet

5am half eggwhites half milk 400ml

6am cereal , some fruit ,2 peice of toast

8 am 1500 kj of bulk shake

9;30 am large serve of beef and rice ,pasta beef, rice chicken or fish rice , you get the idea, protien with lots of carbs

10;30 1500kj serve of bulk shake

12;30 lunch , simaler to smoko

2:30 bulk shake

4;00 finish work , sandwich , and fruit , gym at 5;00

bulk shake after gym

7;00 ish dinner pasta , steak or chicken schnitzel , mash potato , salad ,

8 ish ice cream or other dessert 8;30 bulk shake

bed
    210mg test e , every 4 days (0.7 ml) week 1- 12
    300 mg prop spread out over eod week 1
    200mg prop '' '' week2
    100mg prop '' '' week 3

i have some pics taken every few weeks il post when iv got sum spare time

wk1 had no problems with pinning , towards end of week 1 felt libido picking up no noticable change in weight

wk 2 big rise in sex drive 73 kg by mid week to , starting to get bigger pumps at gym , strengh going up alot

wk 3 74 kg boners randomly, girlfriend having trouble keeping up in bed massive pumps

wk 4 76 kg strengh through the roof ,pumps huge , noticing a big difference , people at gym looking at me funny

wk 5 79 kg veins starting to pop up in my traps through my chest and other places i didnt know i had veins , appetite increasing massively

wk 6 at end of week six now and 82 kg every one asking wat im on including parents

will keep you guys posted , just goes to show that theres no need for deca or anything but test in a first cycle
    How tall are you, what PROS suggested you do a cycle?? You should of waited to start your cycle! Are you sure your test prop is 300mg/ml? That's rare (i don't even think its possible), but if so it would hurt like hell!

You really need to work on your diet! Look in the nutritional section, you should of had it sorted before you started your cycle!

they didnt tell me to do a cycle , but since im already on it they suggested i change my diet , im 5 9'' i believe its 300mg /ml as i know the source ,but if its less then i guess its a good thing as i am gaining alot of it and it was quite painful

i thought my diet was good , as my gains are good , but im just following up on advice that it needs work , in hope to improve it,

i did post this in the nutritional section didnt i ? i only joined this forum yesterday so sorry if i didnt

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    welcome to the forum danlickalotopus ...LOL.. nice name...

so im sure uve been told about the risk u take permanently damaging ur endocrine system doing steroids at age 22 when its not fully developed??? also u say low bf%..how low exactly?

diet wise how many calories r u eating?

whats ur macro split?

how did u arrive at the number of cals to eat and the split that u have? or do u even know what ur split is?

whats ur plan for ur diet when u go off cycle to try to maintain ur gains??

yes i am aware of the risks to my endocrine system from my young age , im alot more aware of it now after joining thuis forum and having it pointed out to me constantly , so much so that im thinking of ending my cycle at 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks , it seems like a good idea , especialy since im only 4 kg off my goal weight for this cycle which was 86 kg

macro split , i aim for 70%carbs, 20%protein 10%fat

i estimate my average kj intake at about 20,000 which is equivelent to 5000 cal , i basically try to eat as much as i possibly can , and its worked for me in the past, iv always had veins in my arms shoulders , and always maintained a six pack , there is nothing to grab on my stomach when i stand up, therefor i arrived at the conclusion my body fat is low

i get my carbs pasta rice , braed cereals , and bulk shakes

i arrived at the number of cals i eat from some ectomorph websites i used to read that advised me if i wasnt gaining much i should keep upping my calories until i did , so i did , and i realised that a high carb diet gave me the best results

proteins from milk,whey in my protein, egg beef, kangaroo,lamb, chicken ,
    and my fat from olive oil , which i always cook with , avacadoes nuts and milk , +fats that are in meats

i havnt planned on changing my diet for pct

yes i am aware of the risks to my endocrine system from my young age , im alot more aware of it now after joining thuis forum and having it pointed out to me constantly , so much so that im thinking of ending my cycle at 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks , it seems like a good idea , especialy since im only 4 kg off my goal weight for this cycle which was 86 kg

good idea.. good luck on ur recovery/pct...

so no diet advise?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate, if you don't know what you are eating we can't help.

Split your macro's for each meal and let us know what they are.

Your diet could do with some work.

What are your exact goals?

You probably cycled too early and are probably gonna struggle to keep your gains because of it. You'll need to UP your cals in PCT!

ok il log my diet and if you could suggest improvements, it would be much appreciated

4;45am 5 eggwhites half glass of milk
    6;00 about 250 grams of fruit, 6 slices white bread with peanut butter
    7;30 250 ml bulk shake , approx 1500kj
    9;30 large serve, about 600g rice with ,sauce and mince , lean mince,diced tomatoes onions and olive oil
    10;30 bulk shake
    12;30 same as 9;30 meal but with pasta
    2;30 bulk shake
    4,00 nuts , fruit,
    5;00 gym
    6;00 bulk shake
    7;30 dinner , steak,vegies,mash potato
    8;00 icecream
    yohgurt ,fruit,

bulk shake ,,,,,,bed . im aiming for bulk , not really worried about a bit of fat , but i dont seem to gain any anyways , atm im 83kg ...aiming for 95

why would i struggle to keep my gains because i cycled early?

jypoll is offline Member
    you need to list macros and calories not just what kinds of foods you eat

^^x2 plus ur carb choices are bad IMO

Thread Information