Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey BA!
    been awhile so i'd thought i'd check in. ya know, i came down with the same crap everyone else in the gym got, a cold with lung congestion. that was a few weeks ago, and really impacted my gym time. so now i'm back at it, and guess what? two days ago, i've got lung congestion again with phlegm. something's going around the gym and seems to be not so full. so I hear you how something can take down your motivation. I'll be eating my second meal in about 30 minutes, wait an hour then gym time. today is arms/shoulders. nursing a stinger in my right arm (possibble tendonitis) so no heavy weights on the isolated one arm curls for me for awhile.
    Take care!
    ---Roman

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Hey BA!
    been awhile so i'd thought i'd check in. ya know, i came down with the same crap everyone else in the gym got, a cold with lung congestion. that was a few weeks ago, and really impacted my gym time. so now i'm back at it, and guess what? two days ago, i've got lung congestion again with phlegm. something's going around the gym and seems to be not so full. so I hear you how something can take down your motivation. I'll be eating my second meal in about 30 minutes, wait an hour then gym time. today is arms/shoulders. nursing a stinger in my right arm (possibble tendonitis) so no heavy weights on the isolated one arm curls for me for awhile.
    Take care!
    ---Roman
    Hey TR great to hear from ya. Hope you are getting plenty of use on that bagger. Too bad you have been under the weather. I remember before I went on vacation you had an issue doing seated curls. That tendinitis sucks. I had it in my right elbow for a year an now I've been nursing my left for the last 6 months. Guess us old dogs just have to live with some pain if we want to stay in the game. Hope ya get better soon and thanks for stopping by.

Thread Information