Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    garcia2389 is offline New Member

bulking and first cycle of test-e

So I am starting my first cycle of test-e next week and want to get at least a general idea of a diet plan

height: 6'2''
    weight: 162lbs
    bf %: ~7%
    supplements: 5g creatine daily, ~45g whey protien, 1/2 scoop pre-workout NO-xplode
    goals: I'm already somewhat lean, want to bulk up and "get bigger" essentially, don't need to lose any fat
    doseage: possibly start off with 400mg/week and go to 600mg/week, maybe just start with 600

workout history: last 2 years been lifting anywhere from 3 days to 6 days a week and saw slow gains

So I'm just looking for daily intakes or suggestions of meals

current diet includes:
    breakfast: 2 packets oatmeal w/2% milk or big bowl of cereal with 2% milk or bagel w/cream cheese
    lunch: (slacking here) box of macaroni & cheese or 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches (college living and lack of time)
    pre-dinner: peanut butter & jelly sandwhich or bagel & cream cheese
    post workout: protien shake, 2 hard boiled eggs
    dinner: 10-14oz boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup veggies or 10-15oz gound beef, lettuce, cheese, taco sauce (beef tacos obviously) or pasta w/8-12oz ground beef and sauce
    snacks randomly throughout the day: nuts/trail mix, applecause, yogurt, carrots, apple, crasckers w/peanut butter

any help would be greatly appreciated, I know part of my diet isn't the best but I have cutout almost all fast food (exception: subway) and alot of processed foods, I rarely drink and will not at all while on test, that goes for soda as well
    Last edited by garcia2389; 03-27-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Thread Information