gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

FYI - my 'Ask GB Anything' thread...

In case you were looking and couldn't find it, it's been sticky'd (thanks Admin!) but is still open for posting Q&A. You can find it towards the top of the nutrition section, linked here for your convenience.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.T3ET8mHwsa8

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats GB - Your own sticky. It's probably like a first child, but with more work! LOL

lol thanks man, actually my 2nd - got the 'cutting 101' sticky but admin posted it as I wrote it up elsewhere vs. posting it.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    admin loves ur blow jobs ay

:P

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey GB i know ur busy but i was hoping u would chek out my carb load plan.. its 1250g.. after 4days at 50%maintenance and 2 depletion total body workouts plus a HIT workout.. the carb load starts PWO on the evening of day 4 after HIT workout..

HERE IT IS FOR UR CONVENIENCE..IM ALLOWED 100G SUCROSE.. 50 OF WHICH CAN BE FRUCTOSE

carb load: 6017cals
    220g pro
    1244g carbs
    46g fat

meal 1 (PWO) : 946/54p/171c/6f
    1banana, 2 serv skim milk, 1serv frosted mini wheats, 2 serv honey bunches oats

meal2: 772/32p/153c/9f
    1 banana, 2serv milk, 4serv sugar free jam, 1 1/2 cups oats

meal3; 888/33P/186C/5F
    3 plain bagels, 4serv sugar free jam

meal4: 888/33p/186c/5f
    3 plain bagels, 4serv sug free jam

meal5: 620/21p/128c/7f
    2 plain bagels, 1cup oats, 4serv sug free jam

meal6: 643/22p/134c/2f
    2oz barilla whole wheat angel hair pasta

meal7: 630/13p/134c/6f
    1cup oats, 4serv sug free jam, 12oz sweet potato

meal8: 630/13p/134c/6f
    1cup oats, 4serv sug free jam,

figure ill eat meals 1 & 2 on friday pm after HIT workout and meals 3-8 saturday

like i said he said i could have sucrose and fructose so i figd id fit in my favorite bowl of cereal.. funny guys if u look at the cals and macros for meal 1 .. i used to eat that 5 or more nites per week rite before bed! no wonder i was 22%bf huh? LOL

You know you're posting this in the wrong thread, right?

Like I think I mentioned when you asked me about the carb load plan - I know I wouldn't do well on this plan, I'd get fat. Simply, carbs are just way too high for somebody like me. If you're like me, you may find this to be the case, but you'll only know after a few weeks obviously.

I know he said it's ok, but personally i'd at least knock the sugar back. I'd stick with mostly fruit as far as simple sugars go. I know, I love cereal too, I could eat boxes at a time, but with nearly 1300g carbs, idk man... i'd try and keep it cleaner personally.

Try it and see though, you probably do better with carbs than I do, plus you're on HRT so your nutrient partitioning is very likely better than mine.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    the cereal is what im looking forward to the most! from wat ive read of others experiences i get the impression they do better when carbs are simple vs complex for some reason im trying to figure out

supposedly according to the book due to the nature of the diet in the 4 low carb days coupled with the type workouts it "primes" (if i can use that word) the body to partition the nutrients more efficiently not even taking anything (like TRT) into account.. i actually think i lost a touch of fat while running what i thought to be maintenance of 2800cals with 300g carbs per day over a 9 day period..

id like to figure out where i stand with carb sensitivity.. this would prob accomplish that rite? if i lean out some over then next 2 weeks then im not carb sensitive and if i gain bf then i am correct? and if so i should always try to keep carbs low ?

btw good to have u back hope u stick around!

Thread Information