Hi guys

Wanted to know if anyone can help me with my nutrition.

To start with i would say my body type is ectomorph. I really struggle to build muscle or keep weight on.
I am 36 years old and weigh 92 kilos with about 24% body fat.
I have been training for years and tried all sorts of different ways of training I struggle with diet really badly. I have been trying to build muscle, I try eating as much as i can, at the moment i am not working so money is really tight but also i have plenty of time to eat( pro's and con's), but to be honest even if money was not tight i still think i would struggle to eat more than i am at the moment. I will give a demo of what i had all yesterday to eat and drink and every day is about the same, oh and this week i am having a week of from the weights, but diet is about same on or off.
9am protein shake 40g protein, 5.9g carbs, 178 cals
cereal with semi skimmed milk 15g protein, 90g carbs, 525 cals
11am 1 egg 6.5g protein 75 cals
12.30 lunch cheese cucumber lettuce and salad cream sandwich, 8g protein, 40g carbs, 440 cals
pasta about 75 grams(dry weight) with cucumber, olives(green) carrot, mayonnaise , 16g protein, 36g carbs, 210cals
3pm 2 eggs and same pasta as above but about 75 grams cooked, 20g protein, 20g carbs, 250cals
6pm dinner, 1.5 portions of cod in butter sauce 350 grams of mash potato with margarine and full fat milk both mixed into mash, peas and sweet corn, 30g protein, 67g carbs, 450cals.
8pm 2 boiled eggs 13g protein, 150 cals
11pm protein shake, 40g protein, 5.9g carbs, 178 cals

I had about 6 cups of coffee as well and a few pints of juice

This is what i had throughout the day, this is like 7 small meals but the calorie intake is only about 2000 in the food and only about 150g protein and 200g of carbs,

I don't really eat much junk food like crisps or chocolate only occasionally.

I am not gifted with good genetics for building muscle and in the last sort of 3 or so years i really have struggled to put any on the only time i seem to get bigger is by taking steds.

Anyway sorry for all the boring stuff just really frustrated and could do with a bit if help..

Any info would be massively appreciated.

Thanks

Chris