Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    When i get hungry at nite and all my macros are hit and food for the day is eaten and i just have to eat i make 1whole egg and 7eggwhites scrambled together and make a big omelette and put hot sauce on it.. I cant say whether goind over 200cals from that will do aNything or not but its dun me ok.. I havent noticed any probs.. Id try not to make it a habit though.. U wanna stay within ur cAls..

U could also reduce ur portion sizes slightly throughout the day by an oz of meat here and a few grams of whatever there which will add up to another meAl at nite..

Hukebuck is offline Junior Member
    Aiight 405 i was reminded tonight why i cant do sweet potatoes im already manning up on the oats (i d*mn near puke everytime but) sweet potatoes is where i draw the line. I just cant do them. Im gonna have to use regular potatoes or yet another bed of rice

Well ya i can do that but what if i add the eggs in the morning after my meal 1 shake to hold me over until meal 2 cause i think thats where i mess up just my timing cause the shake holds me over for about an hr then im eating again then meal 2 being small i go ahead and eat meal 3 before lunch so thats 3 meals down before lunch and that leaves from 12 to 10ish when i go to bed on just 2 meals. So either eggs to hold me off or reduce sizes and make another meal

U know u can add broccoli into the equation without adding many cals.. And its good for u! It may just take u a little time to adjust to 3200cals.. It should be enuff food.. Ive been eating 1400cals since monday!

Well the potato was there for that extra jump in carbs. Ive got broc in 2 meals guess i can replace my green beans in my mel with fish with another cup of broc. What exactly is wrong with the wheat noodles? Jump my carbs but not enought if any fat to matter. And a regular potato vs a sweet? And i dont see how your only eatin 1400 cals. Thats got to suck. I stay hungry when i get on this diet

gonnagethuge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukebuck View Post
    First cycle was mentioned in the first post. For me it was gave me good results and a push to me forward. But i dont know what your stats are so im not gonna tell you to cycle or not to cycle mainly stats and cause every body is different and will react diff ways where i gained 25lbs and kept majority of it if not all of it you may not. I cycled when i thought i was ready but i was also old enough too
    Thanks bro. Reassuring for me to see that it has brought you some good gains anyway. Did you run an ai throughout and what did you go with as pct?
    Stats are very similar which is why the fact you cycled at that weight got my attention as it seems to be scoffed at. Im around 139 at around 10% and an inch shorter and a couple of years older.

Oh and a tip with the cottage cheese is simply to blend it up with a good protein blend or casein right before bed. I also add in some natty peanut butter and i'm unable to taste the cottage cheese at all!

Well i dont mind helping you out with what i know but my posts are still to low to check our profile so if some guys read this and have steered you away. (im not stabbing yall in the back) going off what youve said most people will tell you to atleast get to 150? Or more but... I didnt. I had muscle memory for 147 for at that point had been my highest weight but quickley lost it when i got off my diet. As for having to ask a bunch of questions on cycling leads me to believe you havent researched on gear very much. If you have my appologies but first cycles usually gonna be test only cycles. I dosed low cause my body weight and no previous gear in my body. Didnt want to high dose and end up with bad results. As for AI no ive knock on wood never had to have it just yet. But its on hand. Where i havent stacked anything to my test cycles to take an AI every day or eod. But on hand. As for pct i use nolva and clomid. Honestly id key in on your diet and see if you can put on some weight first and research a lot. I researched and wanted to cycle for years but i waited

I take it back ive graduated to pm's and profiles now. ^^ if gurus are telling you to wait just wait better safe than sorry. And more in depth AI needs, can, or preferred on cycle i just havent but my next cycle ill be running more than test so an AI and hcg will be used. First cycle was test only though against what some guys here do i didnt run an AI. But learn from mistakes.

Anywho on my log. Hit chest bis and forearms yesterday and im feeling it in my chest. I love that feeling of workout fatigue a day later. Makes me feel i did it right and lifted more. Today i skipped legs cause i have a work pt test coming up and i didnt wanna blow out my legs and be sore for my pt. so i did back and lats today. It amazes me that ive held back from lifting more weight than i have been and all i did was change my workout routine. Feels great.

Double post

Well the potato was there for that extra jump in carbs. Ive got broc in 2 meals guess i can replace my green beans in my mel with fish with another cup of broc. What exactly is wrong with the wheat noodles? Jump my carbs but not enought if any fat to matter. And a regular potato vs a sweet? And i dont see how your only eatin 1400 cals. Thats got to suck. I stay hungry when i get on this diet
    IMO whats wrong with them is with noodles (pasta) u dont know what ur getting a lot of the time... they may be processed in such a way that they carry more of a gly***ic load than the 3 i suggested.. as far as regular potatoes the same (increased gly***ic load) may apply.. i enjoy sweet potatoes myself and the 3 carb sources i have mentioned have proven to be very effective for myself and the only 3 i typically eat.. therefore theyre gonna be the 3 i typically recommend..

the way i see it.. why take a chance? some vets on here have said regular potatoes are ok and i do enjoy them on occasion but as far as my everyday diet goes i try to make sure the carb choices i pick are the best for keeping blood sugar stable.. IMO thats sweet potatoes, brn rice, oatmeal...

Well i guess im off to the store so i can get cottage cheese to make a meal 6. Ill have to do some moving around on my menu and see where i can add a carb on my meal 5. Might just add oats or mor brown rice. Well see what we come up with

Wink

Well i dont mind helping you out with what i know but my posts are still to low to check our profile so if some guys read this and have steered you away. (im not stabbing yall in the back) going off what youve said most people will tell you to atleast get to 150? Or more but... I didnt. I had muscle memory for 147 for at that point had been my highest weight but quickley lost it when i got off my diet. As for having to ask a bunch of questions on cycling leads me to believe you havent researched on gear very much. If you have my appologies but first cycles usually gonna be test only cycles. I dosed low cause my body weight and no previous gear in my body. Didnt want to high dose and end up with bad results. As for AI no ive knock on wood never had to have it just yet. But its on hand. Where i havent stacked anything to my test cycles to take an AI every day or eod. But on hand. As for pct i use nolva and clomid. Honestly id key in on your diet and see if you can put on some weight first and research a lot. I researched and wanted to cycle for years but i waited
    Appeciate the feedback bro. I've done a fair bit of research and i'm currently at the stage where i've been considering a few different options in terms of ai and pct, test dose etc. Was really just out of interest to see what someone of similar starting stats to myself did on their cycle but i appreciate we are all different. I think if/when i can hit 145 at the same bf % then i'll look to start. Anyway my apologies again for hijacking your thread lol.

oh yea i also shrunk a 1/2in in height since last years physical. so updated stats are as of yesterday

26yro
    165.5lbs
    15.6%bf
    68.5in tall (5'8.5")
    Last edited by Hukebuck; 04-13-2012 at 09:16 AM.

oh yea i also shrunk a 1/2in in height since last years physical. so updated stats are as of yesterday

26yro
    165.5lbs
    15.6%bf
    68.5cm tall (5'8.5")
    do tell??

Wink

Double post
    Last edited by gonnagethuge; 04-13-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: accidental double post

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    do tell??
    oh sorry. when i got my physical book back (ie bloodwork results, ekg, weight, ht, bf) i also had last years results in there to compare and last years results were 25.98yro, 128lbs, 6.3%bf, and 69'' tall which is 5'9''. but to be far i think there scale was off last year and this year they had a new one. scale was on but height stick was off this time. most everybody ended up being a 1/2'' shy of there height last year. they had new calipers to but only did a 6 point check. think i might buy me some so i can keep an eye on it and also do a 9 point check. but she had my back (lat area) as being the fatest at 28 but i thought my back was kind of decent looking from where i started deff bigger and more defined so i was kind of upset when i saw that.

Did u say ur subscapula was 28mm this year???

yeah and i honestly dont see that. i think she grabbed some muscle with it. ill snap a relaxed back shot and let you see. where i thought most my bf was was my lower stomach and lower back (love handles)

first pic flexed all the rest are today and relaxed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	121951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back bf.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	121952Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bf1.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	121953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bf2.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	121954Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bf3.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	121955
    Last edited by Hukebuck; 04-13-2012 at 11:07 AM.

pics posted

well gonna hate myself tonight cause the wife and friends want to eat crawfish and of course thats not on my diet so yay i get to skip out on those awsome mudbugs. atleast ill save a little bit of money by not buying me any. i could eat prob 10lbs of those thigs and theyre $3.60/lb right now

28 does seem a bit high.. Mine is @ 9mm .. It is currently my highest site measurement and always has been.. It stayed at 11 for wat seemd like months.. It started at @32 when i was 22%bf..

Crawdads u can fit into urmacros im sure.. They should be pretty lean.. May have cholesterol like shrimp but should not have a lot of fat.. Just stay away fr the drawn butter!!

Ya she grabbed muscle cause i pinched with my fingers everywhe she pinched with calipers and theres no way it was 28 and she had the side of my pec at 24. Tri was 8. And i cant remember the other 3 off hand but ill look when i get back to work. I wish i woulda know that about crawfish cause to be nice they had them all eatin before i got here. Nice to know though that way i can toss some back. I never dip them in butter though. Natural taste with the seasonings theyre cooked in
    Last edited by Hukebuck; 04-13-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Sounds like u got ur bf chekd by a gorilla LOL..

At least u dont have to worry about her pinching too soft and it coming back lower than actual..

Haha. True. I believe ill buy calipers and check it not sayin its not possible for me to be 15%bf but not cause my back and pecs. Those and my arms are the most toned to me

Well what r ur other measurements?

Like bf numbers they gave me or waist arms chest etc...
    The bf numbers i wont get to them again until i get back to work and thatll be wed. Body measurements ill have my wife measure in a bit if i can find measuring tape. Were at the inlaws. Dont know whats here.

Today was off day so all i did was eat and be lazy for the day. Had second to last pin today. Pinned right glute. All went well. Tom morn i hit shoulders and tris. Meals went ok today. I just got done with meal 4 about 10 min ago of course it left me hungry still but i got another meal in about an hr or so. Tried to slow it down today and my meals actually worked out today where i wont be goin to bed hungry or without overloading. Anyways thats todays event log

chest- 40''
    neck- 15.5''
    arm- 14.25'' ( which grew 3/4'' on this cycle) and i didnt think this cycle was working
    forearm- 11.25''
    waist- 32.50''
    quad- 22.25''
    calf- 14''
    and i dont know if this matters but shoulder to shoulder across the back was- 22''
    aiight now dont make fun of me. i know im small. lol. but since feb of last year ive come a long way.
    Last edited by Hukebuck; 04-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Ok well woke up a little late this morning but good morning guys. Bout to get my eat on then time for the workout and i cant wait. I hate days off.

i know weights going to fluctuate but i was 167 the other day 165 at the physical and 163 this morning. it seems on this diet im losing weight? im supposed to be bulking right now not losing weight. lol. is it just adjusting to the new diet and itll come back? is it losing bf? or just that its been on 3 diff scales? i dont want to lose... if i added more food would it just turn to fat or whats the deal with trying to stay at that 500 above maint number? especially if i feel i can eat more

Weight drop could be a number of things.. Including water andchange of diet as well as difft scales.. I suggest weighing in the am after u use the bathroom before u eat or do any cardio..

i dropped cardio until cutting phase comes.

Prob not a bad idea.. How many injects u got? 2 or u down to 1 yet?

down to 1 but i really dont want to end on 8 weeks so im getting another vial and running 2 more weeks at 500mg/wk i wont run the whole thing like id stated above in the thread and we decided not to do but i do atleast want to run a full 10 weeks. Then ill have some to kickstart my next cycle with
    Last edited by Hukebuck; 04-15-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Im guessing by no response you dont approve of extending the cycle 2 weeks?

Also i got to try to come up with another diet with diff foods so i can alternate between the 2 that way no get so tired of eating the same things everyday. Gotta mix it up. Thinking about looking through other peoples diets and getting ideas. Also ive been reading and is carb loading before bed best right now since bf% even though im still bulking?

Bought some calipers and gonna get the wife to get better readings as soon as they come in

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID
    Haha! Funny because huck-a-buck is insider lingo for getting out of control through a whoop section. Welcome to forum and good luck!
    Vegan ....a fellow MX'er ?!?! Right on bro!!

Im guessing by no response you dont approve of extending the cycle 2 weeks?
    No just been busy.. Run it 10dude i mean 10weeks is a standard length..

As far as ur diet.. All u have to do is sub difft protein and carb sources and make sure u dont change macros too much.. Shouldnt be too hard.. Instead of 8oz sweet potato have 1 cup oats or whatever.. Instead of 6oz chikn have 6oz beef or whatever it works out to portion wise..

10/4 picking up another vial tues. ill do some flip floppin around and see what i come up with. Ive been looking at the recipe thread and might have to try some of those treats and meals. They sound good

well me and my new supplier and a few other peoples opinions have chaulked this latest vial as a low dose of test. my old supplier which is a buddy who gets it from another supplier, (so not his fault) kept telling me that it was good stuff "he gained 30lbs" on it just to keep upping my calories and protien. Of course besides taking gear from him i take everything he says with a grain of salt to begin with. and come to find out the stuff he was taking wasnt the same stuff he give me it was stuff my new supplier sold to him. anywho main reason i wasnt gaining anything at all was its a low dose vial. so my new supplier like i said above is hooking me up tomorrow with some good stuff.

Chest,bis, and forearms were today, workout was intense. felt super pumped already and then ended workout with forearms so i just felt as i was big even though im not, still felt great.

good luck.. doesnt sound too promising to me thats one of the bad things about getting it like that.. im glad i get mine at the CVS (<--which sux and i hate by the way!!)

well no its not fake gear its just low test content. its the same lab as my E was and my E was deff real. real no question just low. so im gonna give it that boost with my other buddies stuff his hooking me up with. hes ordered from the guy for a while and says its pretty strong. now its just dabatable to just do 2 weeks or 5 since this was so low. my blood work where i couldnt find test levels cause work really dont care about that but all the other info enzymes and thyroid showed normal like there was no boost in levels i know true test is only to know test levels but i think i might run and get bloodwork done tom and get a bas number of where i ended this sust "junk" and judge weather to run 2 or 5 weeks on the new gear. also prob go ahead and run adex if i do decide to run 5 just to be safe.

cvs huh? you on trt or somthing? i thought i caught a couple comments you were doing a blast and cruise right now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information