Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    HEAVY DAY OR OFF DAY.. (BETTER ) its only 1 day every 2 weeks..

and yes it will ^^^

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    HEAVY DAY OR OFF DAY.. (BETTER ) its only 1 day every 2 weeks..

and yes it will ^^^
    I like the sounds of sitting on my arse, eating 300g of carbs.

^^ yeh ive done it with 1300g! that was a challenge.. basically eat as much as u can every time u can stuff more in from waking to going to bed! ive had 300g carbs in one meal!

^^ yeh ive done it with 1300g! that was a challenge.. basically eat as much as u can every time u can stuff more in from waking to going to bed! ive had 300g carbs in one meal!
    I could be wrong, but I think I could do 1300g without blinking lol, put it into perspective for me and give me an example of what makes 1300g of carbs.

roughly from memory:

1cup oats
    banana
    entire recipe blueberry oAT pancakes (1cup cottage cheese, 1cup oats, 1cup eggwhites, 140g blueberries)
    2servings honey bunches oats
    2 servings multigrain cheerios
    banana
    2 servings milk
    3bagels
    entire serving blueberry oat pancakes
    6bagels
    2servings honey bunches oats
    2servings multigrain cheerios
    2servings milk
    banana
    12 english muffins
    3 cups oats
    entire serving blueberry pancakes
    1cup brn rice
    i think thats it..

i have a pic attached for u with 300g carbs worth of pasta .. i ate it in 3 meals.. while laying on my recliner on friday afternoon fat and happy! id also like to note i ate all the sauce too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ~~ My  Progress , Accountability and Diet thread , any help appreciated. ~~-pasta.jpg  

Wow, that sounds like fun, I could see the bagels being tough to get down, and yeah that'd definately have to be consumed on an off day lol

the bagels i had toasted with fat free cream cheese and sugar free strawberry preserves

No weights today, just cardio, 45mins lic, back at the weights tomorrow.

Finishin up at work, then headin to the gym for legs, will have to double tomorrow up with chest/back and friday with delts/arms.... Then long wknd and tues the diet starts, I guess I better enjoy myself this wknd lol

yeh u better get it out of ur system and get ready!

Legs done, upped the squats another 20lbs to 155 lol, gonna keep taking baby steps until I'm repping 225-275 again and ill be happy, got in 25mins cardio afterwards, goin for a dip in the pool with the gf, solid day all around. Cheers.

good work dude!

Chest/back done, 30mins cardio done, 1 more day and the work week is done!

Shoulders/arms done, 20mins cardio, now a 3-day weekend before the new diet/training regimen takes action on tuesday, will do a weigh-in tuesday morning and every following tuesday, time to enjoy this wknd like 405 on a carb load.

Quote Originally Posted by gonejeepin View Post
    Shoulders/arms done, 20mins cardio, now a 3-day weekend before the new diet/training regimen takes action on tuesday, will do a weigh-in tuesday morning and every following tuesday, time to enjoy this wknd like 405 on a carb load.
    amen brother!

Well so much for enjoying my long weekend, got called in to work ot saturday night for 5 hours and yesterday for 14 hours. Today I'm goin for all yoyu can eat sushi with the gf then hitting the grocery store to get the rations for the week. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this cut tomorrow.

good deal dude! enjoy that sushi! im gonna get some soon love it!

Sushi was great! .... Going outside to find my car ransacked and my oakley sunglasses and ipod missing, not so enjoyable .

wow^^ bummer man! sometimes people aint worth a damn..

Today is day 1, did my grocery shopping yesaterday and cooked up all my chicken and beef for the week. Looks like food will be costing me aprox 75$/wk which isn't bad at all. Did my first weigh in this morning, its a slightly inflated number as yesterday there was a lot of eating lol.

Long road ahead of me, gonna be interesting.

Just finished at the gym, solid chest workout w/ 20min cardio pwo. Macros have been spot on, two meals left for the day and day1 is over.

Just finished at the gym, solid chest workout w/ 20min cardio pwo. Macros have been spot on, two meals left for the day and day1 is over.
    good job dude! with determination and patience u can get there. just give it a few months! and keep telling urself the same thing i told myself: "today i am the fattest ill ever be!"

good job dude! with determination and patience u can get there. just give it a few months! and keep telling urself the same thing i told myself: "today i am the fattest ill ever be!"
    I will tell myself that everyday! ... The one worry I had about this diet was feeling starved, I actually feel like I've been eating all day and feel quite satisfied, mind you I may have to have a talking to with the gf who is beside me eating peanut butter cup ice cream lol.

Back workout completed, 20mins cardio completed and diet is 100% again today, had 2 0cal diet sodas at work cause I was fixin for something sweet. I have noticed the last two sessions in the gym I am sweating profusely, I always sweat, but this is like a typhoon compared to a ripple, perhaps I've been holding a lot of water due to my poor eating.

Back workout completed, 20mins cardio completed and diet is 100% again today, had 2 0cal diet sodas at work cause I was fixin for something sweet. I have noticed the last two sessions in the gym I am sweating profusely, I always sweat, but this is like a typhoon compared to a ripple, perhaps I've been holding a lot of water due to my poor eating.
    sweating = good IMO ur running 60/20/20? if so thatd not a lot of carbs (which hold water).. could be ur body lettn go of water due to low carbs and muscle glycogen loss. during my depletion workouts id sweat like crazy the first day and then the second day id dry up..

if 60/20/20 yes be sure not to forget ur refeed every 14day of around 250g carbs (which i expect u will enjoy )

sweating = good IMO ur running 60/20/20? if so thatd not a lot of carbs (which hold water).. could be ur body lettn go of water due to low carbs and muscle glycogen loss. during my depletion workouts id sweat like crazy the first day and then the second day id dry up..

if 60/20/20 yes be sure not to forget ur refeed every 14day of around 250g carbs (which i expect u will enjoy )
    Yes I'm doin 60/20/20 ... I'm sure I will enjoy it, still have 12 days until my first refeed, one question though, to eat 250g of carbs that's 140g more than my regular days, its near impossible to be an extra 140g carbs without also getting a little more fat and protein, do I need to re-do a particular diet just for these refeeds or should I just try to keep that fat minimal?

Yes I'm doin 60/20/20 ... I'm sure I will enjoy it, still have 12 days until my first refeed, one question though, to eat 250g of carbs that's 140g more than my regular days, its near impossible to be an extra 140g carbs without also getting a little more fat and protein, do I need to re-do a particular diet just for these refeeds or should I just try to keep that fat minimal?
    the only thing u do to ur diet is increase ur carbs. trace amts of protein and/or fat are inconsequential IMO..

if ur currently (for argument sake) eatn 1lb chikn and 8oz beef and 3cups oats per day now u would just increase the oats to equal 250g total carbs and keep the chikn and beef the same. make sense??

the only thing u do to ur diet is increase ur carbs. trace amts of protein and/or fat are inconsequential IMO..

if ur currently (for argument sake) eatn 1lb chikn and 8oz beef and 3cups oats per day now u would just increase the oats to equal 250g total carbs and keep the chikn and beef the same. make sense??
    Sense it makes, ty sir.

My schedule today is a little off, woke up 2hr later than usual as I'm writing. An exam for work today, so I had meal 1 and 2 together, getting down 4oz ground beef and a whole can of tuna followed by a scoop of whey wasn't the easiest thing to do first thing in the morning. Looking forward to getting to the gym a couple hours earlier than usual as it won't be a zoo which is nice for a change.

Had a great shoulder workout followed by 20mins cardio. Still sweating like a maniac, as soon as I got off the stat bike the poor girl walked over and started mopping up my puddle of sweat lol. Macros are on point again, timing has been a little off but I'm not worried, can't wait till my 1 week weigh in next tuesday to see how much water/weight I've lost.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    just catchin your thread man and it looks like you are killin it!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    just catchin your thread man and it looks like you are killin it!
    Hey, thanks for stoppin by, wouldn't quite say I'm killin it yet, this is only the end up day 3, but I am determined, only time will tell.

Had an ok leg workout, no squats, just leg press as mu knees have been bugging me a little, also did some light ham curlls, quad extensions and calve raises and 20mins cardio.

The low carbs are getting to me, was having some serious craving today for crunchy foods like toast, toasted bagles ..... Oh well, hopefully after a week or two ill adapt to it.

4 days done without straying from the diet at all. One more day in the gym followed by sunday with no gym or work and a whole lot of sleeping in.

Had an ok leg workout, no squats, just leg press as mu knees have been bugging me a little, also did some light ham curlls, quad extensions and calve raises and 20mins cardio.

The low carbs are getting to me, was having some serious craving today for crunchy foods like toast, toasted bagles ..... Oh well, hopefully after a week or two ill adapt to it.

4 days done without straying from the diet at all. One more day in the gym followed by sunday with no gym or work and a whole lot of sleeping in.
    water man. water. keep ur belly full on water. like 2 gallons per day is what i drink when cycling carbs on my low days.

Solid bis/tris/abs workout, 20 mins cardio. Heading to a bday function for a friend this evening, will do my best not to gorge on all the tasty food that I'm sure will be there.

Due to desiging my diet around mon-fri which is a different schedule than sat/sun I have eaten my 7 meals in 3 meal instead, I really enjoyed it, felt like I was stuffing myself 3 times per day, was actually hard to get it all down, probably not the best way to go about it, but its what I will be doing on weekends.

Well about to start the work week, diet was perfect all week except for 1 beer I had at a function. Chest later on today and tomorrow morning is my 1 week weigh in.

Well about to start the work week, diet was perfect all week except for 1 beer I had at a function. Chest later on today and tomorrow morning is my 1 week weigh in.
    good luck with that dude!

Had a great chest workout, lifts went up in the last week, flat benching 225 again for the first time in a whle, only got 6 reps, not really comfortable benching 225+ without a spot, incline db press went up, last set was 100'sx7 , I'm not claiming any lbm gains I think its just due to my focus and eating properly for once.

good job dude! forward progress!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information