TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member

Do i need more clean carbs? If so advice needed.

Hey all, Posting here looking for some advice on my diet. IM trying to of course gain some weight as well cut up (like everyone else lol). Now i am starting my first cycle of test prop 100mg eod today, 8-12 week cycle . My main goal of course is to rip up the mid section as well as gain lean muscle . My daily diet is as follows. Once a week one of these meals will be a little messed up with some great mexican food .
    Wake up, 4 boiled eggs , 2 cups of oatmeal with brown sugar and a protein drink with basic multi vitamins , 1-2 hours later ill have a chicken breast with broccoli/spinach. workout 2 1/2- 31/2 hours have a protein drink with glutamine, chicken breast and broccoli/spinach and sweet potatoe ( 3 times a week i will switch this post workout meal from chicken to salmon and 1 time a week ill have steak instead of the chicken). 2 hours later chicken breast and broccoli/spinach, before bed ill have another protein drink and some boiled egg whites and or some cottage cheese.
    Thats the just of it . Heres a picture from the other day pre first cycle and 2 weeks of the diet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0575.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	125020

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    1. welcome to the forum!

2. what are ur stats? age weight height bf%

3. the above diet has how many total cals and what are the total macros?

4. how much lifting u gonna be doing and are u doing any cardio?

Well hello again 405. You replied on my other topic in the forum on. Where "im nowhere ready to cycle " lol... im 6'0 190 11% bf i think. thought i was like 9.
    Ok so my calorie intake with my protein drinks is about 3200-3800 depending on my post workout meal because i switch it from steak , chicken and salmon. Macro im not so sure.. I lift now like 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours and i do chest/bicep, back, shoulders / tricep, legs and abs/traps, eod, and cardio i basically only do the stairmaster for 10-20 min a day or i run at an incline for 20 min. this all depends how long ive already been at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow View Post
    Well hello again 405. You replied on my other topic in the forum on. Where "im nowhere ready to cycle " lol... im 6'0 190 11% bf i think. thought i was like 9.
    Ok so my calorie intake with my protein drinks is about 3200-3800 depending on my post workout meal because i switch it from steak , chicken and salmon. Macro im not so sure.. I lift now like 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours and i do chest/bicep, back, shoulders / tricep, legs and abs/traps, eod, and cardio i basically only do the stairmaster for 10-20 min a day or i run at an incline for 20 min. this all depends how long ive already been at the gym.
    not trying to be mean dude but its something u need not take lightly. u not only need to do more research on steroids but also on ur diet. if u dont know wat ur macros are u have no idea what to expect out of ur diet.

i suggest u read the stickies:
    1. how to bulk
    2. dieting 101: cutting

u have plenty of time to cycle id give it a few months and learn some stuff. its good ur askn questions but u want to have all these questions answered as well as a good understanding of what ur doing before u cycle IMO

alright thanks for your advice

ur welcome. now once uve read those stickies (assuming u do) come on back and we can help u put together a diet

reading now

Thread Information