ineedauser is offline Associate Member

Diet! Looking to gain 7-12lbs of Test E Cycle

28 years old
    5'7" 178lbs
    10.2% BF using caliper

Stronger lower body than upper for sure. 275lbs bench and a 415lbs squat.

Would love to be 185lbs. 190lbs if possible really.

Gonna try and crank it up with 500mg of Test E a week. Maybe 750. Never used an AAS before.

Diet looks a lot like this.

Typically at 6am.

1 cup of oatmeal
    1 1/2 scoops of whey protein
    1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
    16.9oz water.
    BLEND and drink

1 capsule of DX7 Vitamin.
    Tablespoon of Carlsons Fish Oil

Usually at around 9am
    2 eggs and cheese with light ketchup on plain bagel. 2 sandwiches

12pm. Most varied meal of day. I work in city and bringing in lunch to these sites is usually not a good idea. No where to store them! So it ranges from Moes/Chipotle bowls (never cheese, sour cream, or any of more unhealthy ingredients there) to toss grilled chicken salads with light, lite salad dressing.

330-4pm

2 pieces of grilled chicken
    1 cup of oatmeal

7-730pm.

maybe steamed chicken/broccoli with brown rice. Or more chicken with pasta. Sometimes 2 cans of tuna with lite miracle whip and 2 or 3 pickles. Then i'll have a banana.

1030pm

N2Bulk Shake. 430 calories. Sweet potato is in there and casein protein. 40g of protein and 35g of carbs (something like that anyway).

Of course it's not perfect but this isn't terrible either. Looking for suggestions, changes, ideas!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you made your way into this section!

First things first, they're going to ask you for total cals and macros on all your foods. This takes a bit of time but worth it when you get it all squared away. There's a sticky at the top with BB Food Macronutrients you can start there. I always recommend people buy a little food scale from wal-mart for about 15$ and start weighing out there meat portions!

Here's a example of the macro and total cal layouts should look like for all your foods.

7oz Chicken Breast - 300c 56p 0c 6f
    1/2 Cup Oats - 150c 5p 27c 1.5f
    10 asparagus spears - 30c 0p 10c 0f
    2 Tbsp Natty PB - 200c 7p 6c 16f

Then you add up the totals at the bottom for all your meals, this is just an example!

mxer657 is offline Junior Member
    What macros are you hitting daily? Record for a week and let us know. We will go from there. I don't think anyone is going to do all the leg work for you

Ok, I can do that. I typically end up with roughly 3300 calories or in that area. 3000-3500. But i'll do an average over the next 4-5 days! I'll post it here daily though.

Day 1 of logging:

3733 calories
    384g of carbs
    332g of protein
    99g of fat

The 2 egg and cheese on plain bagel sandwiches gave me a lot of bad carbs/fat. Before that, fat is mostly from the natural peanut butter, chicken patty (yum), and oatmeal. That's what my diet looks like just about everyday. Except I typically don't have the sandwiches in the morning as a snack.

I am pretty much eating the SAME EXACT things of yesterday. I think I need variety... hahaha :-(

Thread Information