Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by billgates View Post
    It was at a bbq out of town. It was either that or starve. Next time if put in this situation should I bring a little cooler with my own food in it and go outside to eat. What do you suggest?
    ive got a few suggestions for u Bill:

1. post#65
    "I am so disgusted with my BF that I can't even stand to look at myself in the mirror. Its a good thing I changed my avatar because ever day when I log into this site I get to see what I hate and it motivates me."
    i suggest u re-read this quote periodically to remind urself of what ur doing this (cut) for..

2. i suggest u decide if u want to commit to 30days without a cheat and then do it. period.

3. i suggest u learn from this time and do what u have to do next time to stick to ur diet. i started my cut this time last year. my birthday was 2 weeks into my cut and i had no party and no cake! (i will be having it this year)

4. ur a smart dude. i have faith in ur resourcefulness when it comes to how to stick to ur diet.

billgates is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    ive got a few suggestions for u Bill:

1. post#65
    i suggest u re-read this quote periodically to remind urself of what ur doing this (cut) for..

2. i suggest u decide if u want to commit to 30days without a cheat and then do it. period.

3. i suggest u learn from this time and do what u have to do next time to stick to ur diet. i started my cut this time last year. my birthday was 2 weeks into my cut and i had no party and no cake! (i will be having it this year)

4. ur a smart dude. i have faith in ur resourcefulness when it comes to how to stick to ur diet.
    Haha bascially I need to stop being a little bitch. Your mentoring methods are harsh and effective. I cant argue with them.

So next time, as awkward as it may seem, I'm going to half to lug food with me when I go to events. Its the only way to ensure that I won't have to have cheat foods. I really thought I would "be able to make something work" when I went to that BBQ.

Thread Information