Calories - 84

Lunch
    mcchicken (14g) (40g) (16g)
    small fries (4.4g) (39g) (11.3g)
    individual pizza (20g) (46g) (18g)
    protein bar (20g) (30g) (8g)
    Calories 1256

Dinner
    Grilled filet steak 8oz (48.5) (0g) (22.5)
    calories : 685

Snacks
    plain bread: (3.1g) (14.6g) (1.4g)
    Calories 78.4

total protein: 110g, total carb: 154, total fat: 72
    Total cals 2100ish
    Last edited by upN.; 10-14-2012 at 10:05 AM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upN.
    Breakfast -
    Breakfast - protein shake with milk and oats. P(60g) C(60g) f(16g)
    Shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk p(10g) c(37) f(3)
    Bacon sandwich p(18) c(22) f(11)
    Calories - 840

Lunch
    mcchicken (14g) (40g) (16g)
    small fries (4.4g) (39g) (11.3g)
    individual pizza (20g) (46g) (18g)
    protein bar (20g) (30g) (8g)
    Calories 1256. THIS NEEDS CHANGING

Dinner
    Grilled new york steak 8oz (48.5) (0g) (22.5)
    calories : 685. (GOOD)

Snack pre workout- carb shake p(10) c(66) f(5)
    Energy drink p(0) c(50) f(0)
    Calories 420.

Dinner post workout- protein shake p(45) c(22) f(8)
    8oz fillet steak potatoes and veg p(25) c(33) f(16)
    Calories. (GOOD)

Snacks
    plain bread: (3.1g) (14.6g) (1.4g)
    Calories 78.4

Total cals 2100ish
    Just changing breakfast would add roughly 600 calories.
    McDonald's for dinner no no.
    You need to pre prepare you meal the night before. Beef or chicken

These little tweaks will help you leaps and bounds but you need to apply them do you think you could?

upN. is offline Junior Member
    Bro you quoted my post while I was editing it :P

look again

Thx

????????? Don't understand. I've put my breakfast in your diet just to show you what you could do lol

Yeah but I can't eat that much for breakfast + I don't like any of that food (specially the milk)

It also takes me 45 min (literally) to drink my protein shake (and I only put a third of what I'm supposed to put)

Why does my lunch needs changing? what am I gonna eat for lunch then?? I'm hungry right now and need to eat

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upN. View Post
    Why does my lunch needs changing? what am I gonna eat for lunch then?? I'm hungry right now and need to eat
    Personally I would consider this your cheat day as you're getting everything resolved because of the misinformation you've been given in the past. Go out to Sonny's and order ribs, or go get a nice Alpine Swiss Burger from Ruby Tuesday. Eat whatever your heart desires.

I'm grilling a steak right now! I'm a terrible lazy cook that may explains why I don't eat that much. When I'm hungry I wanna eat right away, I don't wanna cook lol

McDonald's is processed crap. And pizza is just the same you need real healthy food. Steak and potatoes with salad would be a much better dinner.

As for the milk and the breakfast we need to put something extra than what you have. What do you like to eat that we could substitute ? What about eggs, scrambled , boiled or poached

I'd invest in a dishwasher safe George Foreman grill unless you enjoy grilling outside. It would make grilling your stuff much easier and fast. You let it heat up, put your goods in, close, set the timer, and do whatever else you need to do. I love mine.

@bigsiv: I love potatoes, but how do I cook them good and fast? I don't have much time in the morning, I just go to starbucks pick up a coffee and go to class. Also, I take mcdonalds for lunch not dinner

@shsm: that's what I have (lol), can I put it in the dish washer? I live in a condo, so grilling outside is not an option anyways lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yeah but I can't eat that much for breakfast + I don't like any of that food (specially the milk)

It also takes me 45 min (literally) to drink my protein shake (and I only put a third of what I'm supposed to put)
    You eat for fuel not for taste. You need to learn to force feed yourself. Your body will adjust and get used to it but you will have to learn to stop saying I can't and start saying I WILL. Unless of course you want to remain the way you look today????

Hahaha that thing's as small as hell bro, no wonder you're a lazy cooker. My George Foreman is huge.

I understand your situation in the mornings as I too am a student. I'd drink a whey protein shake and eat a fast-carb food such as cantaloupe for breakfast to stop muscle breakdown and encourage protein synthesis and have another meal an hour or two later. Maybe even throw in some BCAAs with your shake.
    Last edited by Shsm; 10-14-2012 at 11:03 AM.

No I can't eat eggs, vegetables and milk.

Sorry we call lunch dinner here and dinner tea. Merry old England. Boil your potatoes the night before and make a potato salad with them, touch of dressing and touch of light mayo.

You've got some idea of what should be done now surely. You know you need more calories.
    You need better quality of food. McDonald's might be easy but if your serious about changing your diet then you need to change your habits with food. A good body won't come easy you need to work now.

Another good tip is to not weigh yourself everyday or look in the mirror everyday. This is because you won't see the progress straight away and it might dishearten you. Check your weight once a week and keep us posted.

Next thing you need to do is get your work out sorted because it ain't working at all. Post your workout in the lifting section. Learn the names of the exercises and explain your sets and rep quantities

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Hahaha that thing's as small as hell bro, no wonder you're a lazy cooker. My George Foreman is huge.

I understand your situation in the mornings as I too am a student. I'd drink a whey protein shake and eat a fast-carb food such as cantaloupe for breakfast to stop muscle breakdown and encourage protein synthesis and have another meal an hour or two later. Maybe even throw in some BCAAs with your shake.
    I LOVE cantaloupe. Thanks for the tip, I didn't know it had benefits hahaha

How big is your shake? I'm supposed to put 3 level scoops of mine with milk but I can't even finish it when I put one scoop... damn I suck

I LOVE cantaloupe. Thanks for the tip, I didn't know it had benefits hahaha

How big is your shake? I'm supposed to put 3 level scoops of mine with milk but I can't even finish it when I put one scoop... damn I suck
    I don't drink protein shakes with the exception of PWO. With that being said, I use 2 scoops. 1 scoop should suffice in the morning for you. You're going to be starving an hour later though.

cantaloupe is this right? it's a fruit? how much should i eat every morning???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cantaloupe-melon-FA.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	127769

No I can't eat eggs, vegetables and milk.
    Are you alergic??? If not stop being a pu$$y and eat like you mean business. I really dont care to eat raw tuna so I ball the whole Fn package up in my palm and toss it down like Im taking pills witha big glass of water.

I never said this was fun or that every food sorce tastes like chicken nuggets lol. You want this then take it!

so when I'm gonna be starving what am I gonna eat lol. I'm gonna be stuck in school for the whole morning

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Are you alergic??? If not stop being a pu$$y and eat like you mean business. I really dont care to eat raw tuna so I ball the whole Fn package up in my palm and toss it down like Im taking pills witha big glass of water.

I never said this was fun or that every food sorce tastes like chicken nuggets lol. You want this then take it!
    not happening bro, i vomit every time i smell eggs or milk (i know, such a pu$$y but it's my stupid mom's fault, i hate her)

I just finished my 8oz steak but I'm still hungry, what should I eat? I'm gonna go do groceries.

I don't like my protein shakes it feels useless.

so when I'm gonna be starving what am I gonna eat lol. I'm gonna be stuck in school for the whole morning
    However much you can stomach. If go with around 250-300g, which is generally half a medium-sized cantaloupe. This should provide you with 20-25g of high glycemic carbs. We'll figure out what you should eat afterwards later.

not happening bro, i vomit every time i smell eggs or milk (i know, such a pu$$y but it's my stupid mom's fault, i hate her)
    Is it the smell, the taste or the texture of eggs...because they should be a staple of your diet.

For how long can I conserve a cantaloupe in the fridge? I mean can I stock them? (sorry for the dumb questions). I'm not sure about going to the grocery store every day to pick up one lol

Is it the smell, the taste or the texture of eggs...because they should be a staple of your diet.
    I don't know what his problem is either man, I could eat eggs with every meal!

Smell and texture, not the taste. I tried before trust me.

For how long can I conserve a cantaloupe in the fridge? I mean can I stock them? (sorry for the dumb questions). I'm not sure about going to the grocery store every day to pick up one lol
    Cantaloupe has a life of around 7-10 days in your refrigerator after they ripen. I'd stock up every week.

Alright. So how about right now? I'm still hungry, I had a steak for lunch. Usually I stay hungry until 4PM but now I'm gonna eat... but what?

Alright. So how about right now? I'm still hungry, I had a steak for lunch. Usually I stay hungry until 4PM but now I'm gonna eat... but what?
    Low-glycemic (slow-digesting) carbs such as oats, sweet potatoes, whole grain brown rice, etc.

But brown rice takes too long to cook, no?

But brown rice takes too long to cook, no?
    You can buy microwaveable steam bags. They usually take around five minutes to cook.

Eggs are a great source of protein you need to suck it up and way them if you vomit then do it in a glass and woof it back down lol

Your attitude needs to change NOW
    'I want to change..... I WILL change....' No body else can do thus but you!!!!!!

thanks! I'll go buy brown rice steam bags and some cantaloupes (the name is so funny). For dinner I'll go eat chicken out. And try to eat 3 cliff builder bars...

I have 1885 calories left for today.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Eggs are a great source of protein you need to suck it up and way them if you vomit then do it in a glass and woof it back down lol

Your attitude needs to change NOW
    'I want to change..... I WILL change....' No body else can do thus but you!!!!!!
    bro as much as i'd love to eat them, it's not gonna happen. I know my attitude need to change but trust i'm doing my best and will do everything in my power to get BIG (besides eating eggs and drinking straight milk)

thanks! I'll go buy brown rice steam bags and some cantaloupes (the name is so funny). For dinner I'll go eat chicken out. And try to eat 3 cliff builder bars...

Clif Bars are alright. Eat whatever you today to get the remainder of your calories in as long as its not crazy. Enjoy yourself and come back here after.

Fair play buddy well I hope what me and the others have said helps, if you need anything else just post and let us now. Keep us updated. You still need your training sorted though cause you look like your current method ain't working

I have a rice steamer that I can throw about a weeks worth of brn rice in and steam it in the microwave. Then I just pull a cup here or there outta the fridge.

You do not HAVE to eat eggs but most everyone on here I am guessing nearly lives on them andd there is a reason. Cheap, easy, great source of protein. Iget bored with em so I mix my brn rice and eggs and chik breast all together cook it and toss in some salsa...every day almost

So I went to whole food and picked up some healthy stuff. I tried the brown rice but I don't like it plain, so I'm heating tomato sauce!

I also had a question, what exercise should I do to get WIDE and how often? Should I go train today? I never wanted to get big that badly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information